an old thread I saw on ummah forum that bugged me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Awhile ago I was on ummah forum and saw a thread about a dude be uncomfortable about swimming at a local pool because of the fact that their were women that swam there too. His main issue was fitnah.I believe he mentioned in that thread that he was from a country where pools were segregated between male and females. I think Saudi or Dubai somewhere in ME.people responded by telling him to swim at earlier times and etc.

I remember looking at this thread and just thinking "bro can you not just mind your business and just go swim".

That thread got me thinking. Are there more niggas like this that have trouble or feel uncomfortable doing things around the opposite gender. Is this a big issue for y'all?

The only thing I seem segregated here in America are bathrooms. And masjids. I been to public beaches, lakes, gone to school with them all of my lifeshit I even hoop with females sometimes. Never felt uncomfortable at all.

Why does it bug you that he wants to avoid fitnah? Good for him if he wants to avoid situations that can potentially lead to zina. Live your life and stop worrying about others.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Dude why are you so insecure?

Everytime I read your posts it sound like you have a garbaasar on or something.

Man the f*ck up and stand up with your chest out.

:damedamn:
Lol I'm being serious im really curious about this topic. Are people really avoiding doing certain things because of the fact they have to deal with the opposite gender.

Trust me I'm not a shy dude lol.u said insecure :russ::russ::russ:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Why does it bug you that he wants to avoid fitnah? Good for him if he wants to avoid situations that can potentially lead to zina. Live your life and stop worrying about others.
The guy just wanted to swim though.

But your absolutely

I like swimming to much so I wouldn't let something like that interfere with me.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Lol I'm being serious im really curious about this topic. Are people really avoiding doing certain things because of the fact they have to deal with the opposite gender.

Islam hasn't been reformed yet hence why some Muslims are still backward like how Christians used to be backward before the Protestant reformation.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Some people are just backwards because of there upbringing. It mainly do go with how extreme the rules the parents set them and there beliefs that they have in forced. Bet, the guys parents have a very bad view of women outside their family and that they have programmed this guy to stay faraway from them.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Awhile ago I was on ummah forum and saw a thread about a dude be uncomfortable about swimming at a local pool because of the fact that their were women that swam there too. His main issue was fitnah.I believe he mentioned in that thread that he was from a country where pools were segregated between male and females. I think Saudi or Dubai somewhere in ME.people responded by telling him to swim at earlier times and etc.

I remember looking at this thread and just thinking "bro can you not just mind your business and just go swim".

That thread got me thinking. Are there more niggas like this that have trouble or feel uncomfortable doing things around the opposite gender. Is this a big issue for y'all?

The only thing I seem segregated here in America are bathrooms. And masjids. I been to public beaches, lakes, gone to school with them all of my lifeshit I even hoop with females sometimes. Never felt uncomfortable at all.

"That warding off evil takes precedence over bringing about good.”

“Beware of entering upon women folk or upon the gatherings of women.”

“That I have not left a fitnah greater than the fitnah of women after me.”

Fear Allah everyone clearly knows this is not allowed in Islam you know its not about him being uncomfortable its him being religious

Also this thread is basically calling to athiestspot watch all the gaalos enter

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Some people are just backwards because of there upbringing. It mainly do go with how extreme the rules the parents set them and there beliefs that they have in forced. Bet, the guys parents have a very bad view of women outside their family and that they have programmed this guy to stay faraway from them.

I was thinking that too. Segregation isn't a common thing for me. Besides bathrooms and masjids. my upbringing in Texas wasn't really religious since my dad was more so of a cultural Muslim.wasnt as practicing

Dude no lie, I didn’t even read your thread through. LooL

Sorry, I just read the first sentence and it sounded super passive and I got triggered.

Most of your writing style is passive. It’s so maskiin maskiin.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Dude no lie, I didn’t even read your thread through. LooL

Sorry, I just read the first sentence and it sounded super passive and I got triggered.

Most of your writing style is passive. It’s so maskiin maskiin.
He really is a miskiin. I used to bully him but I don't have the heart to anymore. Life must be so hard for him in Texas with no Somalis. He didn't even know his qabiil until yesterday.
:pachah1:
You poor thing.
:kendrickcry:
Give me a hug @Jerome in the house
:friendhug:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I know, I’m trying to toughen hip up. Give them that Geeljire confidence from the 1200bc.
He's Yibir you know. The most feared clan in all of Somalia. Just one look from them can make a whole family wet their pants together.

We really do have to toughen this limp hillbilly up.
:farmajoyaab:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
He's Yibir you know. The most feared clan in all of Somalia. Just one look from them can make a whole family wet their pants together.

Bro we wizards, and we the most feared that's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending