An innocent word ruined

I’m sitting at the table eating rice when I hear my mom on the phone talking about “naag nool” now for some reason when I hear this word my appetite goes out the window and I almost feel like spitting out whatever I was eating lol. And it’s not because I feel that way about the girl or because I have anything against her, it’s because of that stupid toilet paper meme and the fact that someone posted the guys mug on here. So the combination of seeing that guys face and imagining him needing to be “cleaned” has completely ruined that word for me forever or at least for the time being. ooooc

I’m sitting at the table eating rice when I hear my mom on the phone talking about “naag nool” now for some reason when I hear this word my appetite goes out the window and I almost feel like spitting out whatever I was eating lol. And it’s not because I feel that way about the girl or because I have anything against her, it’s because of that stupid toilet paper meme and the fact that someone posted the guys mug on here. So the combination of seeing that guys face and imagining him needing to be “cleaned” has completely ruined that word for me forever or at least for the time being. ooooc
Naag Nool iga dheh lol

Add malab to that list. I start drooling after hearing the word:p. I've been eating lots of malab,lately, but not the kind you think, i've had a fever for a few days:(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Hip Hop Hurray!
1805.jpg