An Incredibly Sick Somali baby

VixR

Veritas
This one of those instances where you do comfort care. Pain meds and sedation instead of continuing to let her suffer. I hope she finds something of that nature instead of a slow, painful death. You ruined my day.

The outcomes are not good, and seeking interventions is not reasonable, though it’s common for parents to drive beyond reason when it involves their child to the point of making them suffer in treatment instead of accepting a “comfortable” death.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
This one of those instances where you do comfort care. Pain meds and sedation instead of continuing to let her suffer. I hope she finds something of that nature instead of a slow, painful death. You ruined my day.

The outcomes are not good, and seeking interventions is not reasonable, though it’s common for parents to drive beyond reason when it involves their child to the point of making them suffer in treatment instead of accepting a “comfortable” death.
Sedation and euthanasia is the gateway to eugenics. No thanks
:nahgirl:

VixR

Veritas
Sedation and euthanasia is the gateway to eugenics. No thanks
:nahgirl:
Comfort care just means treating pain and keeping the patient comfortable. There’s nothing wrong with treating pain. You don’t have to use a lethal dose. No one wants to see someone writhing in pain as they suffer or die.

The reason her donations are so low is not bc people don’t care, it’s bc of her odds. It has to look like there’s a fighting chance for people to donate.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Comfort care just means treating pain and keeping the patient comfortable. There’s nothing wrong with treating pain. You don’t have to use a lethal dose. No one wants to see someone writhing in pain as they suffer or die.

The reason her donations are so low is not bc people don’t care, it’s bc of her odds. It has to look like there’s a fighting chance for people to donate.
Not gonna lie it looks only like a matter of time sadly. But medically 'assisted' suicide is a dangerous precedent that is being set in a lot of countries.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
May Allah swt bless for it. The video is very heartbreaking
Screenshot_20200131-052054_Samsung Internet.jpg

Trending