An incident happened tonight in Hargeisa at the Presidential night celebration caused by diaspora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Idiot flew a Drone into the courtyard of the Presidential Palace where events were taking place.

Special guards shredded that thing to pieces with anti-aircraft gun but folks thought they were under attacked and a stampede has occurred.

(Let me know if you wanna see it ..a dude has it on his SC)

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Idiot flew a Drone into the courtyard of the Presidential Palace where events were taking place.

Special guards shredded that thing to pieces with anti-aircraft gun but folks thought they were under attacked and a stampede has occurred.

These drones are a menace. I don't blame them, it could have been carrying anything.

Is that idiot related to you by any chance?

Hubble

VIP
I don't think they used anti aircraft weaponry on them, seems a tad excessive. These drones annoy me, now you can't chill anywhere without a hijab, can't even hang your laundry in peace.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

(Let me know if you wanna see it ..a dude has it on his SC)

Record it and upload it to your YouTube channel.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't think they used anti aircraft weaponry on them, seems a tad excessive. These drones annoy me, now you can't chill anywhere without a hijab, can't even hang your laundry in peace.

Can't wait to be back home. I'm abt to buy one off of groupon for $200. It has the HD camera with clear resolution. The sole purpose I have is to hover over rooftop open restroom of homes with sweet Malab chicks. siilaanyolaugh

Even if he does post it it'll be for 5 minutes and only 2 people will see it. The other 50 of us will see "private video".

Dude comes with the other half of the story 2 days later after we demand him to give us the whole picture but he'll deliver a private video. He flees until his next troll appearance 24 hours later.

Hubble

VIP
Can't wait to be back home. I'm abt to buy one off of groupon for $200. It has the HD camera with clear resolution. The sole purpose I have is to hover over rooftop open restroom of homes with sweet Malab chicks. siilaanyolaugh

Very soon they'll start restricting its use. I predict high end hotels and residential areas having a total ban on it.

Can I just ask, why do you want to see women take a shito_O

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Even if he does post it it'll be for 5 minutes and only 2 people will see it. The other 50 of us will see "private video".

Dude comes with the other half of the story 2 days later after we demand him to give us the whole picture and he still won't deliver. He flees until his next troll appearance 24 hours later.

xShB_5.gif

The other day's video was some relative and I couldn't risk that video getting snatched off of my YouTube.

A lot of my popular videos have been snatched by marauding hawiyes

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Very soon they'll start restricting its use. I predict high end hotels and residential areas having a total ban on it.

Can I just ask, why do you want to see women take a shito_O

Hopefully they won't be ..I imagine them taking a shower

Why are you distorting my image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending