An Honest Q&A

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Welp it's ramadan so I'll refrain from my usual antics this holy month. Feel free to ask me some questions I promise not to troll ya , but I won't answer all questions if I find them too personal. Also all my post will be informative inshallah this month I'll make SSpot a place worth visiting and not avoiding this month.

:denzelnigga:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
How many interhamwe members did you and @TopTutsi barbeque

@TopTutsi is rahanweyn? Interesting

:ohhh:

Saxiib it's ramadan chill with the barbeque jokes a real person lost their live in that video.

My question is, why are you qabilist? :stressed:

I just wrote a paragraph on why being qabiil fluid makes me better than other qabiils then I remembered that's my usual qashin.

:mjlaugh:

I don't think I am qabilist tbh if anything I've let down my qabiil by not engaging in the "debates" in the tribal and politics section. I think I am at the other spectrum of qabilism where I don't care about literally anything which is also a terrible thing too. Nothing wrong with liking your clan but I don't think it's possible on this site without being dragged into haram nonsense. So for the time being I'll keep my label and keep it moving.

I just wrote a paragraph on why being qabiil fluid makes me better than other qabiils then I remembered that's my usual qashin.

:mjlaugh:

I don't think I am qabilist tbh if anything I've let down my qabiil by not engaging in the "debates" in the tribal and politics section. I think I am at the other spectrum of qabilism where I don't care about literally anything which is also a terrible thing too. Nothing wrong with liking your clan but I don't think it's possible on this site without being dragged into haram nonsense. So for the time being I'll keep my label and keep it moving.
You’re deffo not a qabiilst king I was just joking.:kendrickcry:
Lemme ask some unproblematic questions!!

1.) what are your top 5 cities/tuulos/areas you’d like to visit in greater Somalia?

2.) On a scale of 0-10 how good would you rate your somali?

3.) Do you ever plan to live in greater Somalia?

4.) Favourite fruit, biscuits and sandwich?

5.) What are 2 names you would rly like for your future kids? (preferably one of each gender)

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You’re deffo not a qabiilst king I was just joking.:kendrickcry:
Lemme ask some unproblematic questions!!

1.) what are your top 5 cities/tuulos/areas you’d like to visit in greater Somalia?

2.) On a scale of 0-10 how good would you rate your somali?

3.) Do you ever plan to live in greater Somalia?

4.) Favourite fruit, biscuits and sandwich?

5.) What are 2 names you would rly like for your future kids? (preferably one of each gender)

- Hargeisa
- Xamar
- Bosaso
- Garissa
- Jigjiga

Been to jigjiga before but I'd love to visit again.

2. Honestly not too sure I can get by pretty well so maybe 6.5/10 ?
3. My motto in life is never say never yes I stole it from JB ,but it's not in my immediate plans but one day inshallah I wouldn't mind living their for a bit.

Favourite Fruit = Passionfruit
Favourite Biscuit = Not too sure something with white chocolate and I'll eat it
Favourite Sandwich = Baura it's a brazilian sandwich really good try it

I don't plan on naming the kids I'll just cancel on names that I don't like if I was going to though I'd pick Aaliyah for a girl and Jibreel for a boy.

Thank you for all the questions!

:salute:

my question is do you have any advice on how to not accidentally eat an apple while sipping water without swallowing the consecration in the air

How did you realize @beenleey and you were IRLs
Idk if he’s online but we were good friends here. One day we were talking about dugsis and he accidentally mentioned our old macalins name. I thought it was just a coincidence and replied with a story I remember that happened between that macalin and a student and @Medulla said the exact same story happened at his, so we obvs qarxised what dugsis we went to and yh it was the same dugsi. :holeup:
We were somewhat friends there but not as close since we’re different genders. He left the dugsi and we didn’t communicate since sspot. I guess I’m thankful to sspot for reuniting us :damsel:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
How do you feel about the 1845 Irish potato famine?

I blame the brits for that famine it could of been avoided but as usual greed and capitalism killed hundreds of people .

:manny:

Are traps gay?

I wouldn't know you'd have to ask them personally sexual orientation isn't that obvious with traps.

:yacadiim:

Do you ever see yourself having more than 1 wife :cosbyhmm:

Nope! I know it's halal but it's not for me I just want that one partner that I can live the rest of my life with and complete my deen. You guys who are on a mission to four wives are adrenaline junkies I don't know how you guys plan to manage.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
do you like dessert? what is your favorite?

and do you like spicy mexican candy?

Yes! My favourite is creme brulee it's so good I can eat it at any time of the day

:lawd:

I love eating mexican candy you already know about my love for tajin . Lakiin my childhood sweet was rockaleta that stuff was my crack.

I need to order some more latin american sweets from amazon cause they don't have any of the stuff here :yloezpe:

Yes! My favourite is creme brulee it's so good I can eat it at any time of the day

:lawd:

I love eating mexican candy you already know about my love for tajin . Lakiin my childhood sweet was rockaleta that stuff was my crack.

I need to order some more latin american sweets from amazon cause they don't have any of the stuff here :yloezpe:
this is why you're best :it0tdo8:
omg i loveeee custard too :banderas:
i could literally eat it and flan and arroz con leche all dayyy

tajin + chamoy is literally so good, but you already know that, i mix that shit, put it over all my fruits and DRINK it by itself
all spicy candy>
you poor thing, you have to buy it overpriced from amazon :kendrickcry:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
this is why you're best :it0tdo8:
omg i loveeee custard too :banderas:
i could literally eat it and flan and arroz con leche all dayyy

tajin + chamoy is literally so good, but you already know that, i mix that shit, put it over all my fruits and DRINK it by itself
all spicy candy>
you poor thing, you have to buy it overpriced from amazon :kendrickcry:

I've been speaking to a rep hopefully if I make a big order they can give me a reasonable discount. I am fed up of this countries gaajo food it's just not for me. I miss all the delicious food and sweets, the things I do for a college education I should of just stayed put at home

:mjcry:

I've been speaking to a rep hopefully if I make a big order they can give me a reasonable discount. I am fed up of this countries gaajo food it's just not for me. I miss all the delicious food and sweets, the things I do for a college education I should of just stayed put at home

i'll make du'aa for you awoowe
no one deserves to be tortured and restricted from a life of delicious food and spicy candy gluttony this way :wow:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet

I can give you a American sweet store depending where you are

Trending

Latest posts