An ex cab driver out of London is MAJOR GENERAL & a Xaliimo Canadian HS dropout is a Lt. General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
DO THEY JUST GIVE TITLES to anything and anybody in shithole Somalia :damn::damn::deadrose::deadmanny::deadrose::deadmanny:

If she’s a Lieutenant General then I’m an Astronaut :camby::camby:

No wonder the place is a shithole.

Forget about her commanding a unit heck she can’t even command her shisha group friends

(Go to her IG storyline. She’s in Botswana for “Africans Infantry summit” but this chick is taking pics of the buffet menu. A dead giveaway of someone who is clueless to the advanced job position they found themselves in).

Last edited:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Similar to the problem that plagued the Red Army during WW2, or the "Patriotic War" as they call it. However, unlike the Soviets that tried to improve the command, mostly by promoting the already experienced older generation of soldiers and by improving the quality of training, we are just handing out ranks like food aid at this stage. I bet you that the average Sergeant in any NATO aligned nation could lead the entire army better than how the "Chief of staff" is doing it. However, they cab driver might of actually been a soldier, not a general, during Barre's regime. I know a man who used be a soldier, he's in his early 80s now, and he said that a squad from the old times could wipe the floor with this current "army".-quite honestly, anyone could, given a how-to tactics book.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There's nothing wrong with driving a taxi or seeking employment in trades, just because u have a degree does not mean u are smarter or have higher IQ than someone with a blue-collar job. In fact I would respect a person in that position becoming a leader because of the humility his or her experiences have provided. :)

tenor.gif

No wonder AS is running rings around the "SNA" :mjlaugh:

Both left the comfort of the west to serve their country. If you think you can do better job....maybe you should go there and show them

DO THEY JUST GIVE TITLES to anything and anybody in shithole Somalia :damn::damn::deadrose::deadmanny::deadrose::deadmanny:

If she’s a Lieutenant General then I’m an Astronaut :camby::camby:

No wonder the place is a shithole.

Forget about her commanding a unit heck she can’t even command her shisha group friends

(Go to her IG storyline. She’s in Botswana for “Africans Infantry summit” but this chick is taking pics of the buffet menu. A dead giveaway of someone who is clueless to the advanced job position they found themselves in).
She said no to you on a date miya loool

Similar to the problem that plagued the Red Army during WW2, or the "Patriotic War" as they call it. However, unlike the Soviets that tried to improve the command, mostly by promoting the already experienced older generation of soldiers and by improving the quality of training, we are just handing out ranks like food aid at this stage. I bet you that the average Sergeant in any NATO aligned nation could lead the entire army better than how the "Chief of staff" is doing it. However, they cab driver might of actually been a soldier, not a general, during Barre's regime. I know a man who used be a soldier, he's in his early 80s now, and he said that a squad from the old times could wipe the floor with this current "army".-quite honestly, anyone could, given a how-to tactics book.
They won't last againist 60 plus year old odays of that real army

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Diaspora Somalis fled the nation in tatters and didn't have the backbone to stay and fix the problem, later on they come and drain it financially to boast their ill gotten wealth. The Somali Constitution needs to ban anyone with dual citizenship from leading the country or holding any major office until that specific person renounces his/her other citizenship. Worthless materialistic bums, look at this horrible chick calling herself "lieutenant" are you fucking kidding me? This is a disaster. I blame this on FailMaajo and Kheyrlaawe (two foreigners leading the nation).

Diaspora Somalis fled the nation in tatters and didn't have the backbone to stay and fix the problem, later on they come and drain it financially to boast their ill gotten wealth. The Somali Constitution needs to ban anyone with dual citizenship from leading the country or holding any major office until that specific person renounces his/her other citizenship. Worthless materialistic bums, look at this horrible chick calling herself "lieutenant" are you fucking kidding me? This is a disaster. I blame this on FailMaajo and Kheyrlaawe (two foreigners leading the nation).
Farmajo and His family were collecting welfare living in upstate Buffalo New York.

Maybe she and her sisters/cousins got there due to those two clowns

In the U.S you can get promoted to become a general after 20-30 years of service in the army. And there are well-defining steps to move up and competitiveness at each level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts