An cadaan guy called the cops on me and my friends

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
After school me and my friends were hanging out at the park that's next to our school, eventually this chubby middle aged cadaan guy comes up to us, grabs our bags and tells us we have to leave, we argued and he told me that he'd call the police, eventually after some bickering, we just decided to leave. We left through a shortcut/path by a lake that's right next to the park, we were walking down the street and I notice that he followed us out of the park, and updated the cops of our location.

Eventually the cops came, nothing happened cause we didn't do anything wrong, the cop said that we could go back if we wanted to, but I'm worried about that dude harassing us again.

I'm almost 100% certain this situation was racially motivated, he even called me "boy" multiple times, but it's not like I can do anything about it

After school me and my friends were hanging out at the park that's next to our school, eventually this chubby middle aged cadaan guy comes up to us, grabs our bags and tells us we have to leave, we argued and he told me that he'd call the police, eventually after some bickering, we just decided to leave. We left through a shortcut/path by a lake that's right next to the park, we were walking down the street and I notice that he followed us out of the park, and updated the cops of our location.

Eventually the cops came, nothing happened cause we didn't do anything wrong, the cop said that we could go back if we wanted to, but I'm worried about that dude harassing us again.

I'm almost 100% certain this situation was racially motivated, he even called me "boy" multiple times, but it's not like I can do anything about it
You guys should have told him don’t worry we’ll call the police before you, we’ll say a white man is harassing us for no reason (other than race clearly). He’d probably get worried and leave you alone, you have to stand up to cadaan intimidation and get even pettier than them sometimes

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
You guys should have told him don’t worry we’ll call the police before you, we’ll say a white man is harassing us for no reason (other than race clearly). He’d probably get worried and leave you alone, you have to stand up to cadaan intimidation and get even pettier than them sometimes
You're right I should have done that, if this happens again I'll be sure to stand up for myself

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

but.....u r a girl
1635107585727.png

Is this Minnesota I see a lot of Somali teens acting a fool in public like madow kids especially what I hear at what they do at Eid in the MOA yes he was racially profiling y'all next time call the police on him first and lie and say a older white guy is threatening to kill y'all play the game these demons do I hope y'all know to be on your best behavior because you represent us as people.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Is this Minnesota I see a lot of Somali teens acting a fool in public like madow kids especially what I hear at what they do at Eid in the MOA yes he was racially profiling y'all next time call the police on him first and lie and say a older white guy is threatening to kill y'all play the game these demons do I hope y'all know to be on your best behavior because you represent us as people.
It was me, two cadaan guys, and two mexican guys, he told my mexican friend to "go back" so it most definitely racially motivated.

And yes I wasn't doing anything bad we were literally just hanging out, cadaan people are sick wlhi

It was me, two cadaan guys, and two mexican guys, he told my mexican friend to "go back" so it most definitely racially motivated.

And yes I wasn't doing anything bad we were literally just hanging out, cadaan people are sick wlhi
I mean if this was a colorful group of friends you can't prove it was racially motivated even though it was next time have yo cadaan friends call their parents and they will come within seconds a friend of mine did this years ago and the guy was arrested for harassment.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I mean if this was a colorful group of friends you can't prove it was racially motivated even though it was next time have yo cadaan friends call their parents and they will come within seconds a friend of mine did this years ago and the guy was arrested for harassment.
We just ran back to my cadaan friend's house afterwards

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
BLM the association doesn't have anything to do with me, or even you or in fact any average black man........

:ohno:

The organisation BLM is whack but they came after the movement.

The movement is what most people support, the organisation is just to give BLM a bad name.

Trending

Latest posts