An Aussie women saying the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh feel sad for the cadaan sometimes
She is true

But remember when all their forefathees colonised almost every country in africa, asia etc

Inshallah the muslims will outnumber them :siilaanyolaugh:

She is true

But remember when all their forefathees colonised almost every country in africa, asia etc

She's not responsible for what her ancestors did

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Fascinating watching it. She is not hateful, but it is interesting that, in the end she said she was not born in Australia and also the Somalis dont want to mix with her. Or say hello! LOOOOOOOOOL

But she does have a point. Somalis need to interact with their neighbors. Imagine white people moving in Somalia. There would be somali riots every day if not self bombing. Xenophobic is a human instinct. When i visited my aunt in London last, i asked about her neighbor just small talk, she said,,,No dont mix with Gaalo.....our religion prohibits us. She looked at me with stern eyes when she warned me, stay away from them.

I dont know what to make of that confusing message. LOL

Last edited:
Koalaniggers still winning

upload_2018-3-18_20-43-58.png

She's not responsible for what her ancestors did

Ofcourse she is not responsible
But dont we somalis think that lineage is important, i mean why do we else have qabiils and everyone knowing what their forefather was and has done

So she carrier the same blood whatever as her forefathers who held slaves or made zoos and made money out of asia and africa

Its ours now :nahgirl: they have played their selves :hillarybiz:

She is true

:siilaanyolaugh:

Exactly. This is what i find ironic about whites complaining about refugees. Blame your ancestors for not minding their own business. And these countries still get involved with countries like Somalia to this day so f*ck them. Hypocrites.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
"Take everything from us" she says, the irony.
:drakekidding:
What's everything? I hate how these long-in-the-tooth dried out raisins yell nonsense about other people.
:kanyehmm:
Utter stupidity.

These ppl are the soldiers of iblis mentioned in the quran. Everything of evil the lord sends down on them they deserve it look at what they still do and you will see that they have not changed they just hide their agendas now.

She is true

What goes around comes around, their entire male population is pretty much cucked, outside of superior technology/weaponry (which can't be used in civil war scenarios') they are toast.

I seen clips of 5 determined Muslims chasing 50 of these racists away who ran for their dear life. That's why you see all their physical attacks focused on defenceless women and elderly man.

These ppl are the soldiers of iblis mentioned in the quran. Everything of evil the lord sends down on them they deserve it look at what they still do and you will see that they have not changed they just hide their agendas now.

Yacqub

What has Wesley clarke’s Opinion about few shithole places that became a den for terrorists got to do with the opinion of a white Aussie lady who has experienced Somali hospitality of spitting on the floor, closing the Footpath with chairs for fadhi-ku-dirir, loud conversations, unfriendly towards non-Somalis and being rude after they took over the little “Mall” in the neighbourhood of Heidelberg. I went there once and never returned.

guv

If I was the dean of a university, I would’ve bestowed an honorary PHD on that lady because of her knowledge towards us. Where else will you find a second generation Somalis (with expensive weddings) featured on the major newspapers of them and their 4-5-6 children living in a damp and cold two bedroom private apartment, living in poverty and begging for a bigger government housing? Sweden, Canada, Britain???? When Somalis arrived en-masse, old homes were renovated for them to house their large families. The children born or raised here now want the same public housing assistance. Given that they have large families and prioritised, this incensed poor whites with smaller family members who are on the public housing waitlist. I don’t blame them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending