An akhi declares Arabs the leaders of the ummah

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

This was a bit rude

I'm inclined to say this doesn't apply to Somalis laakin waxaan firsana hadi maamulkaan yahuudka recognisegareyan after the recent events that have transpired in the land of the dhegcas, hopefully not.

Alluring

Sayonara
In the hands of Arab leadership ; Yemen being bombed, siding with Israel killing Palestinians, selling themselves out for the West, terrible work conditions for south asians and africans, massive corruption, etc. I would love to know how exactly are they leading the Muslim ummah with the Prophet pbus ideals

Arabs view themselves as some kind of Herrenvolk/Superior race which they base on the glories of the Rashidun & Umayyad Empires etc. Hence they're naturally more inclined to view themselves as the leaders of Muslims.
EanpTSnWAAAIU-x

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
I'm okay with this as long as they are hot and whip us abeeds to show us our place. The world has too many bratty subs who need to be beaten. I dream of making bay'ah to the caliph on my knees as he slaps me silly

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Arabs are and always will be the leaders of the Unmah”

•The same Arabs that kill each other
•The same Arabs that twerk for their Western Masters
•The same Arabs that have normalised Israel

Charity begins at home. They need to sort their own shit out before the say they’ll be the “saviours” of the Ummah :sass2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm okay with this as long as they are hot and whip us abeeds to show us our place. The world has too many bratty subs who need to be beaten. I dream of making bay'ah to the caliph on my knees as he slaps me silly

I fantasize about belly-dancing in front of my sexy Arab masters in front of a campfire in the middle of the desert at night. To feel the contrast of the warmth of the campfire and the chill of the desert wind on my sweaty skin. Their piercing, lustful gazes penetrating my soul. Sand swirling around me as I kick it up while I dance. The full moon's light illuminating my skin......

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
I fantasize about belly-dancing in front of my sexy Arab masters in front of a campfire in the middle of the desert at night. To feel the contrast of the warmth of the campfire and the chill of the desert wind on my sweaty skin. Their piercing, lustful gazes penetrating my soul. Sand swirling around me as I kick it up while I dance. The full moon's light illuminating my skin......

I popped my pussy to this post. Finally someone with some taste on this shithole!

Lugo baasto faaraxs keep scrolling

Trending