An Afghan curves a somali guy on curious cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
habessha and east asian women like chinese girls all chase white men, they are chasing quality, meanwile halimos chase destructive gang and thug culture madhhows
how the hell are Cadaan people quality:mahubowtf:
I had a feeling you weren't a Somali, because no Somali would put white people on a pedestal
kulaha quality:faysalwtf:

this is very painful to see which desperate faraax who most likely got rejected by a somali girl went to a Afghan SHIA curious cat and said this

this is down right embarassing somali niggas receiving double L left right centre
Real men don't chase women but boys chase girls

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
how the hell are Cadaan people quality:mahubowtf:
I had a feeling you weren't a Somali, because no Somali would put white people on a pedestal
kulaha quality:faysalwtf:
:fittytousand:quality compared to the destructive madhow gangbangers and thier thug and culture then yes cadan are quality compared to that

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
white women are major s too, actually probably far worse lol:drakelaugh:
cadaan men suffer from cuck culture, hiniya ma heestan
whats funny is cadan women know how to be s, you never hear from them again but black girls are just wild and crazy
if i had to choose between madhows who are mostly gangebangers on welfare , and cadan cucks who has a a million in the bank a mansion and a pool at his yard

id choose the second offer :siilaanyolaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
whats funny is cadan women know how to be s, you never hear from them again but black girls are just wild and crazy
if a i had to choose between a madhows who are mosly gangebangers on welfare , and cadan cucks who has a a million in the bank a manshion and a pool ath his yard

id choose the second offer :siilaanyolaugh:
my guy why are you talking from a girl perspective :drakelaugh:
and the majority (99percent) of cadaans aren't rich where are you getting a million and a mansion from:lolbron: more likely that Cadaan is a basement dweller neck beard as automation takes all their jobs and their women outcompete them for all their jobs:manny: most are unemployed

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
my guy why are you talking from a girl perspective :drakelaugh:
and the majority (99percent) of cadaans aren't rich where are you getting a million and a mansion from:lolbron: more likely that Cadaan is a basement dweller neck beard as automation takes all their jobs and their women outcompete them for all their jobs:manny: most are unemployed
sahib cadans earn more then madhows are more likely to be employed the madhows are more successful more financially stable, while the majority of madhows are gangbangers welfare recipients in poor broken down homes in the us

dont matter if the 99 percent of cadans arent rich sahib the facts are the factz :samwelcome:

Tukraq

VIP
sahib cadans earn more then madhows are more likely to be employed the madhows are more successful more financially stable, while the majority of madhows are gangbangers welfare recipients in poor broken down homes in the us

dont matter if the 99 percent of cadans arent rich sahib the facts are the factz :samwelcome:
majority of cadaan and madoow men are pretty broke tbh, even the women are doing better :bell:
so its broke versus broke, only the top 1 percent drags them up who live in like one enclave of Seattle, newyork and Silicon Valley

MoThaFucA!
1547069265155.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending