An Afghan curves a somali guy on curious cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
this is very painful to see which desperate faraax who most likely got rejected by a somali girl went to a Afghan SHIA curious cat and said this

this is down right embarassing somali niggas receiving double L left right centre

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Screenshot_2019-05-17-12-52-15.png

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: so funny when Somali girls beg madhows
And get rejected :russ:

I curved couple Arab and Indian chicks at first I was I wanted to have beautiful kids with Timo jilic lol but the more I thought about I didn't want that for my future, looks wasn't all I was looking for. I was Hard on halimos so I decided to put them on same standard and I don't know most of these girls history (ajanabi) my family were engourage me to with ajanabi but I was like naa I'm good, simply because the Somali blood is weak, whoever I get with that how my kids going to look

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I actually rate nigerians some of them they usually go for their own kind and don't seek validation of anyone he mostly follows his own females and probably wouldn't go for a somali because of their racist ways
Why is it that habeaha women have dignity and honor while these somali girls keep embarrassing us they even tried to include the habesha women

The habesha women just called the somali girls horny for wanting a madhow guy :noneck:so embarrassing

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why is it that habeaha women have dignity and honor while these somali girls keep embarrassing us they even tried to include the habesha women

The habesha women just called the somali girls horny for wanting a madhow guy :noneck:so embarrassing
Is because people used to never bully habesha girls or called ugly they know their worth wheras it was the opposite for somali girls being constantly told your ugly vile will take a toll on your self esteem so they want to show they aren't how they were 6 year ago and wants every ajanbi guy to rate them

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Is because people used to never bully habesha girls or called ugly they know their worth wheras it was the opposite for somali girls being constantly told your ugly vile will take a toll on your self esteem so they want to show they aren't how they were 6 year ago and wants every ajanbi guy to rate them
Looe somali girls are alright they are even better the most other women, you guys rival blonds, arabs and Asians are below you guys

The ones that should worry are the girls without European features like madhow women and Asian women I don't find them attractive their considered below Europoid featured women

Last edited:
How ironic it's the other way around. Somali girls were always complimented for their beauty, which they were well known for. Add to the fact that they are very represented in model industry. All this made them think they were too good for somali men. So they started chasing after ajnabi men.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
How ironic it's the other way around. Somali girls were always complimented for their beauty, which they were well known for. Add to the fact that they are very represented in model industry. All this made them think they were too good for somali men. So they started chasing after ajnabi men.
your definetly not from the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending