An adult relative of mine was circumcised by Al-shabab forcefully in Mogadishu during their siege of the capital

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
They used to conducted routine checks whereby they tell all young men to drop their pants and observe if the foreskin is cut or not. On one unlucky day, my relative was caught by the neighbourhood patrol and he was circumcised there and then with unsanitary scissors that had been used before.

That above incident is just a mere portion of the going ins of the capital city at that time. Crazy mother****** running around the capital and committing atrocious human rights violations.

I Hate the MotherFuckin' Towel wearing Bastards!

Somalia is going to hell in a Gari gacan!

I hope the Americans wipe them out! Or were these Bastards started by them?!

LoveandLight

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't believe this story. All Somali men are circumcised. There is no need to do checks.

Me too, it sounds a made up one, why would AS ask kids to drop their pants and check if they are circumsized or not, also who would think a grown up man is walking around with a forskin on him.

OP must be @LoveandLight's alt account

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

No, I don't believe this. Al-Shabab maybe insane khawarij terrorists who blow themselves up like the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, but randomly circumcising adult grown men on the street like that, nah bro. Hold this L, for your gay terrorist fantasies.

Trending