An adeero Canadian killed by robbers at Taksim square Istanbul, Turkey

GemState

36/21
VIP
AUN

Crazy incident all round, they didn't plan on killing him and freaked out after they found him motionless.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The marxuum was transititting that country for few days on his way to Kenya.
He was a prominent figure in the Toronto area Somalis.
He was the brother of a Farmaajo Minister who passed away from a stroke in Dubai just two hours after giving away his daughter in her Meher.

I just got back from Istanbul.

It is pretty safe to be honest, however, I felt a current of change this time around. The economy has nose dived. The little time I was there the exchange rate went from 9 lira to the dollar to 14.
You got the Turkish citizen surviving on a little amount of money because his money is getting worthless by the day.
At the same time you got folks like me from the West with dollars roaming around, eating lavishly, dressed lavishly, carrying the latest phones and you wonder what could start happening.

I predict this behavior to increase.

Turkey will turn into a robbery no go zone.

The war of the haves and have-nots should commence.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why was he in Taksim the redlight district of Istanbul at 12:45am in the morning that area is teeming with thieves and prostitutes at that time and is alcohol central :jcoleno:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why was he in Taksim the redlight district of Istanbul at 12:45am in the morning that area is teeming with thieves and prostitutes at that time and is alcohol central :jcoleno:

To be fair, all of Taksim is not about that. To me, Taksim is like Time Square, you can find activities of all kinds. But what’m shocked about is that Taksim is teething with people, sea of peope. He must’ve been walking in one of the alleyways.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To be fair, all of Taksim is not about that. To me, Taksim is like Time Square, you can find activities of all kinds. But what’m shocked about is that Taksim is teething with people, sea of peope. He must’ve been walking in one of the alleyways.

They were jealous of this black man with money and we are starving???? Somalis are always victims of jealous people. They roam the world with zero self-awareness & zero Cuqdaad and end up in a ditch some where in dumbland. But at least one will hope they said the Shahaada when they were going down :(

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts