An Adeer Ali tries to break through Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
11752424_10206255841489431_7346864026760978056_n.jpg

Prominent Adeer Ali candidate Mursal Isa of Dalarna in Sweden who holds posts there is trying to become a MEP for his Green Party and country Sweden.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Prominent Adeer Ali candidate Mursal Isa of Dalarna in Sweden who holds posts there is trying to become a MEP for his Green Party and country Sweden.
What’s with somalis and green party? We got one mp for green party called Leila Elmi in gothenburg

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Does Habar Gidir have a subclan called Adeer Cali?
lol he means cali saleebaan. mohamoud saleebaan call us adeer cali. which really doesnt make sence. its our nickname and has stuck lol. everyone calls me that in bosaso. hes the third cousin of senator mohamoud mashruuc of the federal government. majeerteen exellence at it again.

Last edited:
lol he means cali saleebaan. mohamoud saleebaan call us adeer cali. which really doesnt make sence. its our nickname and has stuck lol. everyone calls me that in bosaso. hes the third cousin of senator mohamoud mashruuc of the federal government. majeerteen exellence at it again.

I know it's Cali Saleebaan, just wondering who he is calling Adeer Cali, Adeer kulahaa :gucciwhat:

It does make sense lol, Maxamoud Saleebaan Ibrahim is the brother of Cali Saleebaan Ibrahim which means for a Cumar/Cali/Ciise you are "Adeer Cali".

Status
Not open for further replies.