Amxaar Tried to Take Xamar but instead got enslaved

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was around the early 1900, they got stopped in balcad, i think they came thru the shabelle river
I am sure it isn't the first time they tried.
The fact that axmaars never made to the seas in our coasts tells a story.
one that would put current stooges to shame for what allowing their forefathers didn't for a 1000 years. there is a documnted history of us taking their highlands, forcing them to eat raw meat but they never once took over our lands until the western part was given to them.

World

VIP
I am sure it isn't the first time they tried.
The fact that axmaars never made to the seas in our coasts tells a story.
one that would put current stooges to shame for what allowing their forefathers didn't for a 1000 years. there is a documnted history of us taking their highlands, forcing them to eat raw meat but they never once took over our lands until the western part was given to them.
The colonialists gave them hundreds of thousands of guns just because they were Christian.

Even then, they still lost over thousands of troops and were defeated with sandals and AK47, :trumpsmirk:

Actually they gave you the beating of the century and flattened close to 1/3rd of the buildings in the city. They then came and raped many of your women. That's why HIV/AIDS is a big problem in Mogadishu now.

World

VIP
Actually they gave you the beating of the century and flattened close to 1/3rd of the buildings in the city. They then came and raped many of your women. That's why HIV/AIDS is a big problem in Mogadishu now.
You're worse than a gaal, yet you have IslamIsTheAnswer in your name.

Remove your name, because nobody but a gaal would make fun out of Muslim women being raped. Only a man with no gheerah, and they are the worst of all creations.

Shameful. Wallahi if I could get my hands on you. You're nothing more than a scrawny kid who is only brave on the internet.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You're worse than a gaal, yet you have IslamIsTheAnswer in your name.

Remove your name, because nobody but a gaal would make fun out of Muslim women being raped. Only a man with no gheerah, and they are the worst of all creations.

Shameful. Wallahi if I could get my hands on you. You're nothing more than a scrawny kid who is only brave on the internet.
War isdaji balaayokududhacdaye. Maxaad saa ooguxanaaqsantahay? Maxamed propagandhadiisah yakuudirsaday inaad difaacdo? Soomalida waayjireen maxamed kahor waynajiri doonan Islaamka kadib. Inaad siyaasi jirijiray qarniga 7'ad caydiisa aad kaxanuunsato waalagafiicanyahay. Wax waxkuutaro iskumashquuli (waxbarasho etc.)

You talk so much shit for a guy who's tribe nearly got wiped out of existence in the 90's. It seems like you suffer from a short term memory loss, how else can you spew so much garbage? :drakelaugh:

The thing that always amazes me is what did Ethiopia gain for ALL THE MEDDLING ? there country is almost as poor as ours even though we have no goverment ! they lost so many lives when they invaded. the occupied territories dont genereate income.

Listen RAW Meat eaters i know your scared of us BUT FOR YOUR GOOD and ours leave us be and we will help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending