Amun Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Amun has dedicated a substantial portion of his 16 years on this earth to the necessary and hazardous task of spying on and gathering information for us from other cultures. Such is the danger of this task that he sometimes forgets he is Somali and shits on his own people. Let's have a round of applause for Amun, because without his contribution, we wouldn't have periodic 1-page threads about "ans".

Apollo

VIP
Amun has dedicated a substantial portion of his 16 years on this earth to the necessary and hazardous task of spying on and gathering information for us from other cultures. Such is the danger of this task that he sometimes forgets he is Somali and shits on his own people. Let's have a round of applause for Amun, because without his contribution, we wouldn't have periodic 1-page threads about "ans".

There are Somalis and then there are s. There's a difference.

Apollo

VIP
That makes much more sense.
Although the content of some of your posts makes me think more of someone twice your age :icon lol:

I may sound a bit childish at times because my English isn't as developed as native speakers. Before ~15 I barely spoke English. Unlike Scandinavians few speak English well in parts of Germany, but now things are changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts