Amsterdam full of amxaars

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by candy? Can you tell me all the fun things to do

xtc

There are no somali living in amsterdam. Most of them live in smaller tuulos in holland. Or rotterdam and the hague 1 hour away from amsterdam by train.

what do you like to do for fun? we dont have good nightclubs. But many bars. for urban you can check the brasil bar located @ lange leidsedwarsstraat. for house/techno you can visit club nyx for alternative and live music “john doe” there all located at the warmoestraat. some of them are closed tonight !

for the best coffeeshop visit “ the bulldog” located at the leidseplein or the greenhouse at warmoestreet.

The redlight district is also located at the warmoestraat.

for the gay bars and clubs and live sex shows you van visit the regulierdwarstraat. ( there is also 1 black gaybar )

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
xtc

There are no somali living in amsterdam. Most of them live in smaller tuulos in holland. Or rotterdam and the hague 1 hour away from amsterdam by train.

what do you like to do for fun? we dont have good nightclubs. But many bars. for urban you can check the brasil bar located @ lange leidsedwarsstraat. for house/techno you can visit club nyx for alternative and live music “john doe” there all located at the warmoestraat. some of them are closed tonight !

for the best coffeeshop visit “ the bulldog” located at the leidseplein or the greenhouse at warmoestreet.

The redlight district is also located at the warmoestraat.

for the gay bars and clubs and live sex shows you van visit the regulierdwarstraat. ( there is also 1 black gaybar )

Whatabout the best restaurants, thanks for the answer.

Whatabout the best restaurants, thanks for the answer.

Hmm there are many. You should visit de bazar amsterdam. its a big Mediterranean restaurant. located at the Albert Cuypstraat.

Mount Everest Tandoori indian located at spreeuwstraat. its little to far from the city.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
did u go to red light district? :win:

No i didnt, i will never pay for sex besides i have heard horror stories from that place. They are not worth your time and money besides kumanaan kun ayaa ku aaseen that itself is disgusting.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Hmm there are many. You should visit de bazar amsterdam. its a big Mediterranean restaurant. located at the Albert Cuypstraat.

Mount Everest Tandoori indian located at spreeuwstraat. its little to far from the city.

Do geeljires have good rep in Holland? Ive had random people talk to me in dutch which is weird bc where im from randoms never speak to you.

Do geeljires have good rep in Holland? Ive had random people talk to me in dutch which is weird bc where im from randoms never speak to you.

Dutch people are very social and will start a conversation with anyone.

Nooo not at all Most somalis here are fobs and are all on welfare. They cant speak the language proper. Even the ones who came here in the 90s. second generation are either salafis or criminals.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Dutch people are very social and will start a conversation with anyone.

Nooo not at all Most somalis here are fobs and are all on welfare. They cant speak the language proper. Even the ones who came here in the 90s. second generation are either salafis or criminals.

Damn i thought geeljires in Holland were miskiin lol. The Madows here are cool ppl unlike the cursed shithole London. Ive met alot of surinamese i didnt even know what surinamese was. Also quite a few nigerians. Its embarrasing when people speak dutch to you and you have to explain im a tourist blah blah blah.

Smelly amxaars they are everywhere even in Zwolle

I love the huge library

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
@dana i was told by a local Faarax that in holland its very easy to get a job is that true? If so shouldnt geeljires work. Also is it easy to get in unis and how big is the population of 2nd generation geeljires. I cant believe geeljires move from Holland move to shithole UK

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@dana i was told by a local Faarax that in holland its very easy to get a job is that true? If so shouldnt geeljires work. Also is it easy to get in unis and how big is the population of 2nd generation geeljires. I cant believe geeljires move from Holland move to shithole UK
What city in Sweden are from to praise the shithole holland?
:pachah1:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Where does London apply to this convo? Am i from london and unaware of that?

I was compring amsterdam to London laakiinse have you lived in Holland what makes the place shithole maxaad soo aragtay is the s or the weed or

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending