Amsterdam-Bossaso, Amsterdam-Garoe

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Abdisamad3 @Reiko @Thegoodshepherd @GBTarmy @Crow @Armadillo @Farm @Cognitivedissonance @FBIsomalia @DR OSMAN @MSGA ( you're finally part of the team, welcome on board) @PuntiteQueen @Manzana (reach 500 posts, we have lots to discuss) @Hani Malab @SilverL honorary MJ

Let me tag my old friend @TekNiKo

Congratulate me @Gucci mane

Looking for my Tag

MJKitchen.gif

We should never stop supporting federalism.

Those clannists in Mogadishu, N&N, would have us wasting our time waiting for the false promise of "governance" they keep talking about.

No more being hostages of Mogadishu.

Unfeasible and clownish.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We should never stop supporting federalism.

Those clannists in Mogadishu, N&N, would have us wasting our time waiting for the false promise of "governance" they keep talking about.

No more being hostages of Mogadishu.

Unfeasible and clownish.
At this rate, President should just go ahead and sign for independence papers.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Abdisamad3 @Reiko @Thegoodshepherd @GBTarmy @Crow @Armadillo @Farm @Cognitivedissonance @FBIsomalia @DR OSMAN @MSGA ( you're finally part of the team, welcome on board) @PuntiteQueen @Manzana (reach 500 posts, we have lots to discuss) @Hani Malab @SilverL honorary MJ

Let me tag my old friend @TekNiKo

Congratulate me @Gucci mane
Working on it cousin! I've been away from sspot for a bit (been busy with work) but now back and ready to engage in some keyboard warrior-ing :)