Amison shoot 4 civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Whatever it is, Reer Koonfur need to stop the obsession with somaliland, sit down and move forward.

Night

Issa Warrior
its what happens when they cant even govern themselves, you invite 1, you invite a horde, its a shame djibouti gets tranished by the amisom label, i rather our troops be called liberators

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
How about just tell them to go. Let somaliland army protect Mogadishu

you're so unnecessary. Keep it civil 4 innocent Somalis have been killed and this is what you wanna write. If you care about the lives of Somalis you would want us to unite so that we can drive them out of our country.

waraabe

Your superior
you're so unnecessary. Keep it civil 4 innocent Somalis have been killed and this is what you wanna write. If you care about the lives of Somalis you would want us to unite so that we can drive them out of our country.

I care about the lives of Somali from somaliland. I wish you well though

My suggestion is actually really good, instead of paying bantu from far away, you can pay somaliland a d djibouti to help somalia settle down.

Night

Issa Warrior

My suggestion is actually really good, instead of paying bantu from far away, you can pay somaliland a d djibouti to help somalia settle down.

djibouti is already there, its still not helped much

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

So you care about the lives of people only from your qabil? You're disgusting.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Hawiye have nothing to offer beside chaos, they took over the administration 2 decades ago like they born been to govern or something but they change nothing. They bought bunch of Uganda and, Kenya and Ethiopia and gave permission to civilians instead hunting down Alshabab.

>>>>Keep destroying the country, once we come back we wipe you out. bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts