AMISOM to enter transitional phase and be renamed ATMIS

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely

Somalia security forces will take over security fully if they can prove they’ll be able to do so by December 31st 2023

Zapfox1

You're a reer konfuur, do you think Amisom soldiers are what's stopping Al Shabab from retaking the whole south?
It’s literally hard to say. Nowadays most if not all operations are led by SNA rather than Amisom. But the Amisom presence is what AS fears. If Amisom leave, even though they haven’t been fighting AS that much for the past 5 years, it will give AS a drive and motivation that they can defeat SNA if they have no foreign military backing on the ground. But SNA could still give a good fight so it’s hard who will prevail. 24k SNA troops vs 6K AS fighters.

amisom exit means the fgs falls like the ashraf ghani government of afghanistan. within 1 year.
Not at all walaal, I'm optimistic considering we will have Turkish and American drone support against Al Shabab considering nobody signed a peace deal with them. This doesn't also rule out the fact that the Taliban has more support in Afghanistan than Al Shabab.

For almost 6 years they couldnt free one gobol called Lower shebelle, how they will success ?
In my opinion if the government can stand without Amisom, Al Shabab will slowly lose recruits. Danab Controls Balidgoole and Wanlaweyn airport by themselves and have shielded Al Shabab from many fronts. Al Shabab will have to negotiate when they see 10 toes down.

Not at all walaal, I'm optimistic considering we will have Turkish and American drone support against Al Shabab considering nobody signed a peace deal with them. This doesn't also rule out the fact that the Taliban has more support in Afghanistan than Al Shabab.
You are being very naive.

Zapfox1

Let’s cut the crap lol. Your being so pessimistic due to wanting the south to never prevail and be more safe.you do realise AS being defeated benefits PL as well. If the whole country is cleared of Al shaydaan, that means the whole country can progressively grow economically. AS is also damaging Pl’s name as well. If a guy asks you where your from and you reply puntland. He will ask where’s that . “ it’s a state in Somalia”. He’ll say oh so it’s a state in a failed war raveged country
:hova:

Let’s cut the crap lol. Your being so pessimistic due to wanting the south to never prevail and be more safe.you do realise AS being defeated benefits PL as well. If the whole country is cleared of Al shaydaan, that means the whole country can progressively grow economically. AS is also damaging Pl’s name as well. If a guy asks you where your from and you reply puntland. He will ask where’s that . “ it’s a state in Somalia”. He’ll say oh so it’s a state in a failed war raveged country
Being born and raised in the west I’m sure the only city that could cater to my needs would be Mogadishu and I would rather live there than in any other city in Somalia but I’m not naive in my ancestral villages in puntland I can feel secure at least.

U think I wish misery on my fellow Muslims I’m not a gaal bruh

Zapfox1

Being born and raised in the west I’m sure the only city that could cater to my needs would be Mogadishu and I would rather live there than in any other city in Somalia but I’m not naive in my ancestral villages in puntland I can feel secure at least.
Yeah if you put it like that it’s true lol. My village is around 100km north of xamar but I’d much rather live in the capital than my village

Yeah if you put it like that it’s true lol. My village is around 100km north of xamar but I’d much rather live in the capital than my village
Yeah but then again you gotta be able to carry a gun or at least be ready to the face the consequences of being blown up in the air or getting hit by a stray bullet. I guess it’s all about priorities and what one considers being worth the risk.

I'm not I used to believe even Puntland would fall too but now I see what happened in Afghanistan. Look at Gedo, Bay, and Bakool, hundreds if not thousands of Ethiopian troops and Kenyans left and Al Shabab hasn't taken anything other than two tuulos. Btw Al Shabab doesn't have any support from Kenya and Ethiopia like the Taliban had. Notice Al Shabab hasn't negotiated a seasefire and peace talks with nobody meaning they will have to fight a conventional war which they have never won. A gorilla resistance can't retake anything without negotiation and defecation, they don't have any on their favor.

It’s literally hard to say. Nowadays most if not all operations are led by SNA rather than Amisom. But the Amisom presence is what AS fears. If Amisom leave, even though they haven’t been fighting AS that much for the past 5 years, it will give AS a drive and motivation that they can defeat SNA if they have no foreign military backing on the ground. But SNA could still give a good fight so it’s hard who will prevail. 24k SNA troops vs 6K AS fighters.
Question walaal, Is Amisom visible in gobollada, Ik they're not in Xamar but in Middle Shebelle and Lower Shebelle, are they more than the SNA?

Trending