Amisom soon to be deployed in Tukaraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The barbaric administrations in Garowe and Hargeisa have no respect for Ramadan.
So the only way is to deploy Amisom soldiers in Tukaraq. :mjlol:

VIP
Djiboutian troops have about 1k soldiers in hiraan. Hiraan is very safe now so they're no longer needed, time to head to tukaraq.

No help is coming....adkaysta.

The karbash will only get worse...

We have to beat the baxbax out of you...

Anyone know the story of the villages in Sanaag and hawd called darood ku xaar?

We gonna rename tukaraq the same name....

Hahahahahah

The barbaric administrations in Garowe and Hargeisa have no respect for Ramadan.
So the only way is to deploy Amisom soldiers in Tukaraq. :mjlol:

Even reer Mogadishu dont fight during Ramadan. An thats says a lot. Except the odd minor assasination they do as sport to keep their fingers from twitching :browtf:

But this is a new low for PL-SL :drakewtf:

Won't happen, African Union forces are only in the South to combat terrorists who will disrupt the West and neighboring African countries if left unchecked.

The West and African Union could not give a shit about some skinny geeljires killing each other in some desert.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Djiboutian troops have about 1k soldiers in hiraan. Hiraan is very safe now so they're no longer needed, time to head to tukaraq.

You'll have to pass the outskirts of eastern Djibouti before you reach Tukaraq. :camby:

Tukaraq is part of Somaliland territory and is controlled by Somaliland. @SomaliWadaniSoldier Somaliland is simply defending their land from Puntland raids and today they successfully repelled Puntland forces and chasing them to Garowe right now.

VIP
You'll have to pass the outskirts of eastern Djibouti before you reach Tukaraq. :camby:

Tukaraq is part of Somaliland territory and is controlled by Somaliland. @SomaliWadaniSoldier Somaliland is simply defending their land from Puntland raids and today they successfully repelled Puntland forces and chasing them to Garowe right now.

I meant as a peace keeping force. I dont think sland would be against that if we offered.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I meant as a peace keeping force. I dont think sland would be against that if we offered.

Yes they would. Somaliland already stated after Ramadan they are closing their borders to the fullest and they got new toys from the UAE and can't wait to test it on these Harti boyz.

Don't worry about Tukaraq. It's under SL hands and they know how to deal with these Punani boys.

VIP
Yes they would. Somaliland already stated after Ramadan they are closing their borders to the fullest and they got new toys from the UAE and can't wait to test it on these Harti boyz.

Don't worry about Tukaraq. It's under SL hands and they know how to deal with these Punani boys.

Ok but all you niggas on this website need to stop acting like there's a winner here. You win? You still lose. You lose? You're a loser.

These battles are an L for somalis everywhere. How the f*ck can you explain what yall fighting about to outsiders? We'd get laughed at just like we've been getting mocked for the last 30 years. I hope you all perish, motherfuckers.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ok but all you niggas on this website need to stop acting like there's a winner here. You win? You still lose. You lose? You're a loser.

These battles are an L for somalis everywhere. How the f*ck can you explain what yall fighting about to outsiders? We'd get laughed at just like we've been getting mocked for the last 30 years. I hope you all perish, motherfuckers.

Once Somaliland is done dealing with Punaniland. We'll annex Djibouti and form Adalland. :banderas:

2qjgh9h.jpg

VIP
Once Somaliland is done dealing with Punaniland. We'll annex Djibouti and form Adalland. :banderas:

2qjgh9h.jpg

:hillarybiz:

Just got off the phone with IOG and told him about Slands plans. We're sending 10k troops, a dozen tanks and 1 attack helicopter to puntland.

Wait till gaas hears this.

Bad move, reer ishaaq.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:hillarybiz:

Just got off the phone with IOG and told him about Slands plans. We're sending 10k troops, a dozen tanks and 1 attack helicopter to puntland.

Wait till gaas hears this.

Bad move, reer ishaaq.

We got new weapons from UAE. Habar Awal and Gadabursi can deal with Djibouti and Garxajis, Arap and Habar Jeclo can deal with Harti in the east. We'd still win the war. :)

Anyways, I was joking about the annexing part since we Somaliland are not that evil but would you mind joining a nation with Somaliland?

VIP
We got new weapons from UAE. Habar Awal and Gadabursi can deal with Djibouti and Garxajis, Arap and Habar Jeclo can deal with Harti in the east. We'd still win the war. :)

Anyways, I was joking about the annexing part since we Somaliland are not that evil but would you mind joining a nation with Somaliland?

No i wouldn't mind but on a few conditions:

1. The country can't be called somaliland cos that's a ripoff somalia and sounds hella corny.

2. We'd all have to take an oath to disown our qabils and set an example for our fellow somalis.

It would be a perfect union tbh. You teach us your democratic ways and we teach your our secularism and openness.

Somaliland with a bit of hard work and technology could have massive fertile lands.

Djibouti has up to 2000 MW of discovered geothermal potential, might be 5000MW( undiscovered) according to some.

Now that your region is a recognized country we'd be able to tap into the oil immediately.

With our backing puntland wouldn't even dare to encroach on our territory.

Build a wall around the country to avoid oromo invasion.

:banderas:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No i wouldn't mind but on a few conditions:

1. The country can't be called somaliland cos that's a ripoff somalia and sounds hella corny.

2. We'd all have to take an oath to disown our qabils and set an example for our fellow somalis.

It would be a perfect union tbh. You teach us your democratic ways and we teach your our secularism and openness.

Somaliland with a bit of hard work and technology could have massive fertile lands.

Djibouti has up to 2000 MW of discovered geothermal potential, might be 5000MW( undiscovered) according to some.

Now that your region is a recognized country we'd be able to tap into the oil immediately.

With our backing puntland wouldn't even dare to encroach on our territory.

Build a wall around the country to avoid oromo invasion.

:banderas:

Shall we name the new advanced country Adalland in reference to the medieval northern Somali kingdom?

@NourUgaas I always use to envision this. Glad to Reer Issa seeing the success behind it. :salute:

Shall we name the new advanced country Adalland in reference to the medieval northern Somali kingdom?

@NourUgaas I always use to envision this. Glad to Reer Issa seeing the success behind it. :salute:

That gives it more legitimacy! Adal Land is actually a good name. Also other names to look at would be Eastern Kushistan :lolbron:

We need to go back to the roots

VIP

Awdaland sounds good. We've always been somaliweynists, it's you guys that dropped the ball time and time again.

Look at this video of young french somalilanders in the 60s clamoring to join somalia. Dude asked what about ethiopia and they all went HELL NOOO. Haha

Let's become presidents of our respective countries and make it happen in 15 years or so.

That gives it more legitimacy! Adal Land is actually a good name. Also other names to look at would be Eastern Kushistan :lolbron:

We need to go back to the roots

Eastern kushitan? Nah that ain't it. That means we'd have to invite oromos and that's a big no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending