AMISOM soldier learns Somali

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The story of how Madowweyne became Somalia citizens. Xawaadle. :pachah1:

I warned you Garhajis, you are supposed to have 300 years of history according to yourselves. The goal was he speaks Somali in his land and teaches his people, not speak it in my land cause my land is already secured with the language. Irirnimo has to die, I am waging a war on IRIR to bring all ISAAQ away from this project and abadon the HAWIYE. 91-2019, hawiye wuxu yahay hadadan ku dhergin, we need to sign divorce papers immediately so we don't lose the little land we do have when chasing after BIG LANDS. Oromo penetration has begun, population replacement starts 'small' like it always does before u know it's to late and as god promised no-one can REWIND the clock and go back to yesterday to change it. The only ppl who beat history is Jews, they lost the land, came back to reclaim it. No-one has achieved this feat in humanity and one of they're boasting rights of being JEWS, doing what no human can do, i mean look at the aboriginals, they lost the land, they can never reclaim it or run it.

I intend to keep jews limited from Somalis as they are nowhere near the level of debating these vicious hordes of humans with 5000 year history oo weli abtirsanayo.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts