AMISOM secures the doors to Villa Hargeisa after Saturday's Parliament session concluded

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
those are small clan enclaves, everyone knows each others, there can be accountability.

here is a different situation.
You wrong again. Now Garowe living many clans not like pre 1991 because of South Somalia wars, they came as IDP. Same goes to SL.

N&N didnt build national police for xamar for almost 4 years.

You wrong again. Now Garowe living many clans not like pre 1991 because of South Somalia wars, they came as IDP. Same goes to SL.

N&N didnt build national police for xamar for almost 4 years.

i will agree with u on one point . farmaajo stagnated on the security. he's administration had worse security than shariifs who literally was fighting alshabab in xamar.

but no somali city will ever compare to xamar on numbers or diversity.

those are small clan enclaves, everyone knows each others, there can be accountability.

here is a different situation.
From Bari to Mudug is small? Pass me that gas you smoking sxb. The problem is Hutus have the same caqli as a rock, they squished themselves into one city and are still protected by Ugandans.
:heh:

From Bari to Mudug is small? Pass me that gas you smoking sxb. The problem is Hutus have the same caqli as a rock, they squished themselves into one city and are still protected by Ugandans.
:heh:

i am not talking about vast empty regions of desert.

i am talking about the population and diversity of muqdisho compared to other cities.

also amisom just hides in the airport and villa somalia. they don't protect shit.

Trending

Latest posts