AMISOM running a brothel in Mog Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true this is nothing to laugh at by should anger all of Somali kind but I guess the separatists and federalist are fine with this, seeing how the chaos in the south is the only reason why their ideology still lives

Oh shut up and save your hypocrisy for someone who cares.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Oh shut up and save your hypocrisy for someone who cares.
Hypocrisy where? I never shift my views for someone who has only been here since October you sure think you know a lot about me

You are worse then @DRACO :gucciwhat:
Question if Somalia raises and Somaliland no longer existed, what would you say and think?

There’s a snowballs chance in hell of Somalia becoming peaceful and somaliland no longer existing. What has a better chance of happening is Somalia completely collapsing after being failed state for 27 straight years , and somaliland continues to thrive. What would you say and think? :siilaanyolaugh:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
There’s a snowballs chance in hell of Somalia becoming peaceful and somaliland no longer existing. What has a better chance of happening is Somalia completely collapsing after being failed state for 27 straight years , and somaliland continues to thrive. What would you say and think? :siilaanyolaugh:
Didnt answer my question...
But I would have agree with you in 5 years ago, it this year alone has he pretty interesting, Xmar is on the raise and it’s essential citystate with an army and seeing as how the Southern States can’t physically defend themselves they’ll become part of Xamar. Xamar without a doubt is dragging itself up will Somaliland be the same place for 30 years.

I would support Somaliland if it developed in those 30 years but I guess 30 years of peace didn’t result in 30 years of development.

To your answer I’d be saddened, Somalia is the heart of Somalinimo and to see it die would be tragedy. All Somalis would at the mercy of foreign nations hell bend on own us. Going to Judgement day and seeing all our great ancestors who built empires, kingdom and expanded Greater Somalia and knowing we were last true Somali generation is something id always remember even in the afterlife.

Didnt answer my question...
But I would have agree with you in 5 years ago, it this year alone has he pretty interesting, Xmar is on the raise and it’s essential citystate with an army and seeing as how the Southern States can’t physically defend themselves they’ll become part of Xamar. Xamar without a doubt is dragging itself up will Somaliland be the same place for 30 years.

I would support Somaliland if it developed in those 30 years but I guess 30 years of peace didn’t result in 30 years of development.

To your answer I’d be saddened, Somalia is the heart of Somalinimo and to see it die would be tragedy. All Somalis would at the mercy of foreign nations hell bend on own us. Going to Judgement day and seeing all our great ancestors who built empires, kingdom and expanded Greater Somalia and knowing we were last true Somali generation is something id always remember even in the afterlife.

Somaliland has developed more than xamar in the past 30 years that’s a fact. Xamar isn’t rising from anything it’s still in the ditch . Xamar is dead it’s controlled by Bantus now. Somaliland and northern Somalia was always the heart of Somali culture and somalinimo in general let Xamar collapse we’ll be okay up here.

Never mind the fact hargeisa was rebuilt after it being destroyed . Rebuilt a second time by Somalis and not Italians / international community like Xamar . The two can’t simply be prepared Xamar is big time welfare state. If international community leaves Xamar goes back to the complete zoo it was before amisom and peacekeepers showed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending