Amisom plans to stay for another year

They already said there will be staying for another year but they will move out of xamar and slowly Lowering the troops. Fuckrs didn’t do a single large opartion since 2018. They just chill at their base and open a charcoal business with AS/madoobe.
I doubt they will leave in 2021. UN mission in Iraq started in 2003and their not planing to leave anytime soon. Wallaih every federal state needs to take over their base and kick them out like Ethiopia and eritrea did. Since the FGS are pussies.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lmao out great grandkids gonna grow up with Amisom guarding Xamar.
:mjlol:
There is a plan and you'd be stupid not to believe that. We're in this mess because a ruthless military egotist and other uneducated qabilsts fought and destroyed the future for the country that youth created.

Also Powers that be want to control us, since we constantly rebel against their agendas in the region. They don't want a repeat china growing and becoming powerful under their noses. However they are only powerful due to our incompetence, so i can't blame everything on them.

Look at other shithole nations that had civil wars and are still ruled by corrupt men. No one cares about them because they don't rebel against globalists.

Another year? they will stay for another decade only failmaajo bots thought they would leave

They will not leave, they will be kicked out by force. Black hawk is the only way these ppl leave.

:mjkkk:
They are the ones protecting your president and foreigners

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
FYI UN mandate is different from AMISOM
Oh shit!!! how could i not have caught that. I thought something was odd since the EU cut amisom funding. UNSOM is not amisom is it?

So just xalane and co stay?
:kanyehmm:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Oh shit!!! how could i not have caught that. I thought something was odd since the EU cut amisom funding. UNSOM is not amisom is it?

So just xalane and co stay?
:kanyehmm:

Yep, this is Swans crew basically. AMISOM date hasn’t changed

Plus Somalia UN ambassador has already fired back at this move, let’s see what he does as new Vice President of this years UN assembly, with Turkey holding Presidency

Last edited:

OffTheDome

Proud American
A real picture of what the Failed State of Somalia is like. The kind of place where the m UN and other nations are given the mandate to takeover sovereignty of the state.
:comeon:

Trending