Amisom here to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Every time AMISOM leaves/or running away they leave all the equipment and ammunition to AS.

This is a never ending cycle.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Why the f*ck didnt siad barre move the capital when he had the chance, the south is a cursed place

Millions of Southerners. Somaliland doesn't give two shits what the dowlad ku sheeg in Xamar does, as long as it's not against our interests.

There's a time a place you xayawaan - this mandate renewal is detrimental to the whole region, not just the 'Southerners'. Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Well that's just great. Amisom can keep getting paid and we can keep staying weak, the status quo continues. I swear i'll be an 80 year old fart before Somalia ever sees stability. :farmajoyaab:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There should be war between somaliland and Puntland soon insha Allah so there probably will be amisom in hargaisa too.

There's a time a place you xayawaan - this mandate renewal is detrimental to the whole region, not just the 'Southerners'. Talk about cutting your nose to spite your face.

Like I said, we don't give a rat's arse what the AMISOM colony does. Don't include us in your mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.