Amisom here to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
AMISOM is indeed there for the money. Also whenever they try to move to a different location they get massacred by Al shabab with
local support: examples battle of Lego and Ceel Cadde (where AMISOM lost hundreds in just one day).

somalia-map-of-control-2017.jpg
Holy shit 100?

You would think an army with better equipment and trained fighters would karbashed these terrorist.

Wasn't there a top al shabab leader defect recently? I swear people had hope of al shabab dying off since they have internal conflict with each other. They have been a nuisance which won't go away. I feel like there being sonspored by a foreign country to keep somalia in chaos and keep amisom in the country like a viscous cycle it has become/.

Bohol

VIP
Holy shit 100?

You would think an army with better equipment and trained fighters would karbashed these terrorist.

Wasn't there a top al shabab leader defect recently? I swear people had hope of al shabab dying off since they have internal conflict with each other. They have been a nuisance which won't go away. I feel like there being sonspored by a foreign country to keep somalia in chaos and keep amisom in the country like a viscous cycle it has become/.

Al shabab obviously has foreign backers. There is no way they would have survived more than a decade otherwise.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Al shabab obviously has foreign backers. There is no way they would have survived more than a decade otherwise.
But they are not even a big group like isis. ISIS is losing ground in iraq and syria. How come we haven't seen any improvements in the fight against al shabab? We hear american using drones for airstrikes but we can never confirm if it was al shabaab or innocent civilians. This doesn't make sense to me.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wallahi this really boils me to see amisom staying longer. I'm losing hope in this situation cause i feel like al shabaab won't go away

Wallahi this really boils me to see amisom staying longer. I'm losing hope in this situation cause i feel like al shabaab won't go away

I'm just hoping for a slight chance where all of the forces from Alshabab and Amisom encounter each other in battle and wipe each other out.

Kill two birds with one stone :manny:

Anyways back to reality Alshabab clearly has foreign support and investors that are providing ammunition and supplies. If the government can figure out a way to intercept that and deplete Alshabab resources than that would be a big first step.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm just hoping for a slight chance where all of the forces from Alshabab and Amisom encounter each other in battle and wipe each other out.

Anyways back to reality Alshabab clearly has foreign support and investors that are providing ammunition and supplies. If they can figure out a way to intercept that and deplete Alshabab resources than that would be a big first step.
This should've been done already by now. Somalia needs leader with balls of steel to take care of this situation. The arms embargo needs to be lifted and somalia needs to built its own army to defeat al-shabaab. These bantus have been useless for us and they need to go.

Gambar

VIP

Anyways back to reality Alshabab clearly has foreign support and investors that are providing ammunition and supplies. If the government can figure out a way to intercept that and deplete Alshabab resources than that would be a big first step.

Some benefit from the continued chaos.

This should've been done already by now. Somalia needs leader with balls of steel to take care of this situation. The arms embargo needs to be lifted and somalia needs to built its own army to defeat al-shabaab. These bantus have been useless for us and they need to go.

Like @Gambar said it's not a simple process, some people benefit from the chaos and there are certain variables that are stacked against Somalia.

Building a strong military is near impossible right now with the irresponsible budgeting combined with the corruption that is running rampant. All the tax money and money flowing in from the import/Export businesses are pocketed by the business people and are withheld from the population masses.

Hopefully a solution rises in this frustrating ordeal because I do not want to retire in this fucking - 40 degree cold ass country 40 years down the road...

Ugh, everything just seems so futile
When the going gets Tough , the tough get going. This is a chance for Somalis to become written in the future history books of Somalia.

"FSMDOA , liberated Somalia from the foreign backed terrorists and the foreigners. AUN"~ Somali textbook 2101

:banderas:

Also this is like a game , the satisfaction you get from solving this problem
:denzelnigga:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Like @Gambar said it's not a simple process, some people benefit from the chaos and there are certain variables that are stacked against Somalia.

Building a strong military is near impossible right now with the irresponsible budgeting combined with the corruption that is running rampant. All the tax money and money flowing in from the import/Export businesses are pocketed by the business people and are withheld from the population masses.

Hopefully a solution rises in this frustrating ordeal because I do not want to retire in this fucking - 40 degree cold ass country 40 years down the road...
Exactly sxb.

But man seeing stories like this just makes me have my doubts..

Eid Mubarak. Only Devine repentance can save us now

Oh Allah remove the fitnah. We have disenfranchised the poor the weak and the meak. We are racist and look down upon your creation and think of us as superior like ibliis.

We have death in our country even after you beloved prophet warned "tribalism is death"

We put the worst of us in power and forgive them for crime and kill those we should forgive.

This is DIVINE punish from God and only a DIVINE intervention can help us now.

YA Allah defeat the oppressors, defeat the invaders, defeat the terrorist , defeat the corrupt

Millions of Somali are heartbroken even the major trolls on this site are deeply saddened today. Try and share the pain of your fellow brethren

Millions of Southerners. Somaliland doesn't give two shits what the dowlad ku sheeg in Xamar does, as long as it's not against our interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts