Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
1503034475288.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:salute:The time for recognition is now for Sland.:fittytousand: I have a feeling Somalia will give the go ahead. The international community is the real saboteur. :meleshame:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That could backfire for Somalia as it would mean SLand joins amisom :lolbron:

Heavens no. We'll be like the Swizerland of Africa. A peacefully hub for African warlord dollars. And like the Emirates foriegners won't get citizenship. Instead they will have to renew their residency. :rejoice:

Bohol

VIP
The reason Al shabab can't be defeated easily for over a decade is because it has large local
support from some southern communities harboring them in their regions.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The reason Al shabab can't be defeated easily for over a decade is because it has large local
support from some southern communities harboring them in their regions.
I don't understand. Al shabaab can easily get destroyed so whats stopping the international community from doing it? I feel like this whole thing of amisom being somalia is some sort of money scheme its like they want to be there.

Bohol

VIP
I don't understand. Al shabaab can easily get destroyed so whats stopping the international community from doing it? I feel like this whole thing of amisom being somalia is some sort of money scheme its like they want to be there.

AMISOM is indeed there for the money. Also whenever they try to move to a different location they get massacred by Al shabab with
local support: examples battle of Lego and Ceel Cadde (where AMISOM lost hundreds in just one day).

somalia-map-of-control-2017.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending