amisom+galkayo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Let it go sxb, Siyaad Barre is dead and he ain't coming back.

Gadabursi are proud Somalilanders, Dhulbahante have no idea which side they're on, the number of Warsangeli on this Earth can be counted with my fingers, and Mareexaan are the disposable condoms for the Mogadishu government. No amount of delusions of grandeur will be counter the fact that your tribe is literally at the bottom of all metrics in Somali society. Gedo is the ghetto of Somalia, and your beloved Kismaayo is now run by a guy from Qabridahar. There won't ever be a call because you guys are too busy reminiscing about the days where your folks drove stolen Land Cruisers lol

Then say HJ and not Isaaq. Keep in mind most HJ and HY subclans don't even see you, let alone the rest of Isaaq.

Khalaas I'm actually done for tonight. One time
And you think we do:ftw9nwa:My people are from taleh district were closly related to the ones who border thoe:ftw9nwa:
Tbh Merahan today are the second most influential darod sub clan there is a reason why they or mj get prime minister position:nvjpqts:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Do you wanna be a little more straight foward? Whom did what?:yacadiim::damedamn::cosbyhmm:

No clan has a monopoly on wadanimo or dhabadhilifnimo. Each of us can find dirt on the clans we hate and prop up our own clan. This is an exercise in futility.

S

SOMACOON

No clan has a monopoly on wadanimo or dhabadhilifnimo. Each of us can find dirty on the clans we hate and prop up our own clan. This is an exercise in futility.
Although one can describe a clan which existence lays upon foreign aid.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Although one can describe a clan which existence lays upon foreign aid.

Name a clan that isn't running with their begging bowl to get some of that foreign aid? Some are at the front of the line, others are at the back, but we're all in the same cotdamn line. lol

S

SOMACOON

Name a clan that isn't running with their begging bowl to get some of that foreign aid? Some are at the front of the lines, others are at the back, but we're all in the same cotdamn line. lol
giphy.gif

WORD

Q

Queen Carawelo

@bandit you're such a for letting other guys come to your defense and they still didn't do shit for you.

P.s

I really enjoyed this juicy tug of war. Keep it up fellas.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@bandit you're such a for letting other guys come to your defense and they still didn't do shit for you.

P.s

I really enjoyed this juicy tug of war. Keep it up fellas.
Were you hoping for everybody to gang up on me:dead:The mj+isaaq isaaq collation didn't meet your expectations huh:lolbron:
Am still standing nayaa come at me:rejoice:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Were you hoping for everybody to gang up on me:dead:The mj+isaaq isaaq collation didn't meet your expectations huh:lolbron:
Am still standing nayaa come at me:rejoice:
What kind of man stands there and lets other men fight his battles,mother battle he started. Smh.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Idol let's get back to the basics. What he ought to do is stop rummaging through hooyo's fridge and circling low-paying classified job ads and get back to school! You need to consider your future. @bandit

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
@bandit cease and desist lil nigga, ha na ceebeenin. out here wishing for rape and aids based on some shit he read on wikipedia last week :camby:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
What kind of man stands there and lets other men fight his battles,mother battle he started. Smh.
Why don't we kiss and make up I noticed every thread am arguing against someone your booty clappin for my enemy or liking each of there post:ftw9nwa:
I think my mj hate pushed you over the edge ill cut back on the hate:ftw9nwa:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@bandit cease and desist lil nigga, ha na ceebeenin. out here wishing for rape and aids based on some shit he read on wikipedia last week :camby:
Whoa is joke:childplease:Why is everyone in high mighty chair now few months back @Idol laughing at the same joke but it was about hawiye:childplease:
Who the f*ck is wishing aid:damedamn:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Ill avoid clan politics thoe I will help the posters who helped me today in arguments but am not gonna start the topics or preemptive strike:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending