amisom+galkayo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Ill avoid clan politics thoe I will help the posters who helped me today in arguments but am not gonna start the topics or preemptive strike:damedamn:
So you're still going to be a , but now you will only be a sideline . :chrisfreshhah:

Q

Queen Carawelo

They'll come a time when you'll miss me:i83dwbv:

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
f*ck you guys you wanna bring these sexual molesters to Galkacyo and other lands, f*ck all foreign troops.

"long stroking MJ females" kulaha this guy is fucking sick, horta are you gay? Do you have no dhiig?Any somali sister being exploited angers me, and any rag Somali should be the same. Seperate politics from miskiin shacab you fucking assholes :pacspit: :pacspit:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dhulbahante is a noble clan, they sacrificed the most to combat colonialism, while MJ sultanates were in bed with Italians just like the abgaals

I can say they lost alot of people due to the Dervish wars,they were very landheere pre 1900, now Isaaq are trying to reverse those sacrifices and honour their long abolished servitude to the Queen of England. It's bloody 2015 and these people still worship Britain, instead of honouring Sayid Maxamad Abdalle who was trying to liberate them they continue their unwavering loyalty to the Kingdom, :faysalwtf:

jonathan.jpg

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Gadabursi are proud Somalilanders?
Weren't the landers shooting at them at a soccer game after people started shouting, "Soomaliyay tooso?"
LOL. Sxb, lets be honest. Somaliland is a not a nation of people, its a clan in search of one, and its only a dream.
Hal qabiiil qaran ma noqon karo, qaldhaan taqriiq la'aan ahne kaba sii daran
You do realize that tragic event was condemned by the overwhelming majority of Somalilanders including myself? That still does not take from the fact that Gadabursi are part and parcel to the Somaliland project. Like I said before focus on emancipating your folks you're in no position to discuss the affairs of people who live thousands of miles away from you.
And you think we do:ftw9nwa:My people are from taleh district were closly related to the ones who border thoe:ftw9nwa:
Tbh Merahan today are the second most influential darod sub clan there is a reason why they or mj get prime minister position:nvjpqts:
Of course you see us, how else do you get to your shitty tuulos when coming from abroad? You gotta land in Hargeisa and the first thing you see is that ginormous Somaliland flag obamadatazz

Last edited:

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
yet again somalis would rather their own kin suffer, then be free of bantus and ethiopians

they say the hatefilled brother lets the robber into the household

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Whatever so happened to the mighty Sacad taking the city?
Oh yeah I know, they've been pleaded and talked out of the successful invasion.
So now it's Amisom you want deployed there? You lot are pathetic.

S

SOMACOON

Whatever so happened to the mighty Sacad taking the city?
Oh yeah I know, they've been pleaded and talked out of the successful invasion.
So now it's Amisom you want deployed there? You lot are pathetic.
How many fronts we doing on this SADE ambush? The obsession is real

come on guys, as mjs you cant disrespect dhulbahante because of bandits behaviour. dhulbahante waa our cousins irregardless of silly politics..and they dont deserve your bollocking because bandits action...

i am already disgusted at puntlands stance towards somaliland in regards of sool dont disgust me more have a backbone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending