AMISOM disrespect Minister. Refuse her entry to meeting with EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
In her own god damn country, when will the disrespect end? :jcoleno:

Also, why isn't she twitter verified, all sorts of useless people have been verified

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
They probably thought she was a terrorist.

She isn't dressed any differently to 99% of the women in Somalia but I guess her and a squad of burkah-wearing women rolling up to the airport is definitely a cause for concern. If I saw that, I would run.

"@terrorfreesomalia"

Isn't that site dodgy and biased?

Also bet that tard was typing that tweet in the comfort of the west whilst this female minister and other women like her are trying to help rebuild their country.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
"@terrorfreesomalia"

Isn't that site dodgy and biased?

Also bet that tard was typing that tweet in the comfort of the west whilst this female minister and other women like her are trying to help rebuild their country.

Abdirahman is an anti-terrorism advocate and has been at it for almost a decade now. He lives in VA.

Freedom and all but you can't choose to wear big jilbaab. Says who? Why don't they have female army officIals search them if they are concerned? Calling this country a shithole doesn't do it anymore. f*ck amisom.

She look like the avatar from Journey

Not so threatening

459684248_640.jpg

Abdirahman is an anti-terrorism advocate and has been at it for almost a decade now. He lives in VA.

His host country is the biggest state sponsors of terrorist in his home country, but I doubt the dude is even cognisant of it like most people.

He of course won't attack them even though they brought Amisom there and fund both sides in this conflict, but let's blame the patsy and dupes only.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
She isn't dressed any differently to 99% of the women in Somalia but I guess her and a squad of burkah-wearing women rolling up to the airport is definitely a cause for concern. If I saw that, I would run.
True, but then most suicide bombers dress like that, so not suprised they stopped her. There was probably no one dressed like her at the event. They should have known who she was though.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
As long as we have Mossad, black water and all these international agencies in halane we will never see peace in Somalia till this day no one politician can tell you how many of these international agencies are camped out in halane then we wonder why there's a bomb blast every other day in xamar:wow:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lynch him on twitter.
Wallahi if I had twitter I would but Alhamdulillah I don't have any of those social platforms where you hand information freely from what you eat to your family tree, I only f*ck with SS invite the qanzir so we may inject him with swine flu wecelka oo iis nacay illahay naarta haku foogayo :fittytousand:

Wallahi if I had twitter I would but Alhamdulillah I don't have any of those social platforms where you hand information freely from what you eat to your family tree, I only f*ck with SS invite the qanzir so we may in him with swine flu wecelka oo iis Maxay illahay naarta haku foogayo :fittytousand:
Make a troll account or something. We must ruin his doqon life for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending