Amisom chickens leaves Leego after losing 39 soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
They get paid, you think they work for free? they get military aid by EU also. I mean even If @Asma was right what hell is Somalia going to give them in return?

You're right that they get paid by EU however, some of them want the natural resources. I remember reading an article years ago where the Ugandans expect preferential access/ or a cut once Somalia gets back on its feet. I'll try to find that article in the mean time but you already have KDF eating from the charcoal exports.

These guys are not benevolent at all. Ethiopia has no regards for the civilians when it gets engaged in a fire fight and AMISOM is irresponsible in road safety where they run over the civilians and even the SNA

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Beggars can't be choosers. We have no bargaining chip to negotiate. It was either take the deal or nothing. Do you know it was only until the 1990s that the UK was able to pay back the US for all the "help" they gave them during WWII.
Okay, do you also believe the billions worth aid money is a loan?

I understand your frustration. It's been many years without much progress, but there's still hope.

On the whole Ethiopia supporting Shabab, it's really not that simple. Yes, Ethiopia might have wanted a destabilized and weak Somalia originally (early 2000s), but currently they have nothing to benefit from chaos in the region. It scares investors away and impacts Ethiopias strategic trade routes. Ethiopia doesn't even supply or help Eritrean rebels which is its biggest threat so saying they supply Shabab is ludicrous.

Ethiopians have been attacked in Shabab controlled areas, taking many casualities so saying that it didn't happen is false. The whole Birr being used was a result of fake money in circulation...plus many Somalis on the border area trade and do business on both sides.

Shabab gets support from all those who have to gain, including Saudis (radicalization) and Eritrea (distracted Ethiopia).

Are you Ethiopian by any chance? :patrice:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
You're right that they get paid by EU however, some of them want the natural resources. I remember reading an article years ago where the Ugandans expect preferential access/ or a cut once Somalia gets back on its feet. I'll try to find that article in the mean time but you already have KDF eating from the charcoal exports.

These guys are not benevolent at all. Ethiopia has no regards for the civilians when it gets engaged in a fire fight and AMISOM is irresponsible in road safety where they run over the civilians and even the SNA
Yeah, that would make sense. the Ugandans needing some cash or some stuff. The Kenyans sell charcoal because of Axmed Madobe who is their puppet and they basically control the port in Kismayo where they export charcoal and Madobe gets his cut.

Yes the AMISOM pigs don't care about Somalia nor Somalia, They're there for the money and would do anything to stay another 10 years. I reading an article where they shoot SNA on the back and claim it was by "accident".

The loan might not be explicitly worded, but it's definitely known by both the gov of Somalia and the "supporters". When America rescued Kuwait from Iraq they paid in oil and hard cash. Nothing is free in this world.

The loan might not be explicitly worded, but it's definitely known by both the gov of Somalia and the "supporters". When America rescued Kuwait from Iraq they paid in oil and hard cash. Nothing is free in this world.
Is the 30billion$ aid us gave to Ethiopia for 18 yrs free? Or is it a loan u have to pay back?

watch out cause Somalia will soon be sending peace keeping force to Ethiopia:siilaanyolaugh:
If you knew Ethiopian history you would know that Ethiopia has never collapsed in its history. If the current government gets ousted then another will take the helm, which I support. Although the current government is unlikely to be ousted for the foreseeable future. Plus these fault lines in Ethiopia are artificially made.

Is the 30billion$ aid us gave to Ethiopia for 18 yrs free? Or is it a loan u have to pay back?
USA's aid to Ethiopia, Egypt and Jordan are not loan but payment or bribes to do their dirty jobs. Egypt guards Israel from west side, Jordan guards Israel borders. Ethiopia did not get huge aid until 2006 after invasion of Somalia. Before that their aid was humanitarian only.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Somali official said these apesom wants to eat mango and just wait for their salary in the barracks.

I would say give $1000 to somali soldier, the SNA will do better job!!

We cant rely on fucking monkeys!!!

If every somali soldier gets 1000 a month, he will have a reason to fight hard.

You don't seem to understand what I'm telling you. Yes, right now we are not paying them, the EU is. However in the future we have to pay back the Europeans. Nothing in life is for free, the Europeans want their money back when we can pay it.

Nah we will bring a dictator and nationalize everything.

:win:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts