Amisom carries out massacre in Mogadishu leaving at least 7 civilians dead

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
MOGADISHU, Somalia - A contingent of African Union soldiers in Somalia shot dead at least seven civilians in Mogadishu, reports indicate, in the latest wave of violence meted on innocent people in the Horn of Africa nation which has been struggling with stability for over three decades now.

According to officials, the troops opened fire deliberately on the civilians at Heliwa District within Banadir in what was seen as retaliation after their convoy was blown by a landline earlier within the capital Mogadishu, an incident which left one soldier dead and others critically injured.

The AMISOM soldier died on the spot leading to an unprecedented operation within the capital which led to the death of civilians. The AU Mission in Somalia is yet to respond to the latest allegations but it's not the first time civilians are being targeted in the attacks.

"We saw the soldiers descend on people and at least seven people were killed. It's one of those incidents that the people of Somalia did not envision, killing people without mistakes," an eyewitness told Garowe Online, adding that the soldiers shot dead the civilians deliberately.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
AUN.
As of now, the AMISOM team has close to 22,000 soldiers in Somalia and they are set to leave next year under the Somali Transition Plan [STP]. Some of the force contributing nations are Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Burundi, and Djibouti, with Ethiopia having the highest number of soldiers.
This is what happens when you leave the security of your people to others. Similar incidents took place when UN forces arrived in the 90s. At the same time, there's absolutely no question about what would happen if Amisom left tomorrow. Al Shabaab would be in Villa Somalia in a matter of days.

It's time for men in the south to man up and take charge of their regions. Develop local governments, collect taxes, pay your soldiers, and kill anyone affiliated with Al Shabaab without any chance of amnesty. Anything short of this will lead to eternal gumeysi. I only see this being done in Jubaland at the moment; the rest seem satisfied with their current situation.

Cawaan bantu. Why are they wasting their time in the capital doing nothing and getting paid. They should be used as meat shields and go fight AS. Useless

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
AUN.

This is what happens when you leave the security of your people to others. Similar incidents took place when UN forces arrived in the 90s. At the same time, there's absolutely no question about what would happen if Amisom left tomorrow. Al Shabaab would be in Villa Somalia in a matter of days.

It's time for men in the south to man up and take charge of their regions. Develop local governments, collect taxes, pay your soldiers, and kill anyone affiliated with Al Shabaab without any chance of amnesty. Anything short of this will lead to eternal gumeysi. I only see this being done in Jubaland at the moment; the rest seem satisfied with their current situation.
@Crow , You forget historical facts. HAG in history of Somalia they didnt Governor a state without the help of others. :kanyehmm:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The South is mess, biskinka AMISON killing civilians weekly and getting engaged in prostitution with the locals has became a norm.

I suggest my southern people to kick AMISON out, they are as usless as the SNA. :hemad:

Where is N and N and their fake screams when Kenya bombs buun territory. ?

amison kills hoto and they keep quite. The smell of hypocrisy from hoto and buun are no where to be seen.

why is farmajo not speaking about it ?

Where is N and N and their fake screams when Kenya bombs buun territory. ?

amison kills hoto and they keep quite. The smell of hypocrisy from hoto and buun are no where to be seen.

why is farmajo not speaking about it ?
I have to agree with you here, and I never thought I'd say that. This shows what an utter weakling Farmaajo is. He will not speak up about his own citizens being killed by foreigners in their own country? Disgraceful.

how do you know they don’t want them amisom been around for 15 years I never seen an anti amisom protest
They've been around for 13 years. But the people have protested. Amisom are useless (it's always been Somalis fighting terrorism) ASWJ vs AS, PL Karbaashing ISIS & making them retreat into caves, JL & SNA retaking territory etc. Amisom just chill in Xalane. #AMISOMOUT
Bpx0hPrIAAAYIOD.jpeg

Screenshot_20200909_115419.jpg

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
They've been around for 13 years. But the people have protested. Amisom are useless (it's always been Somalis fighting terrorism) ASWJ vs AS, PL Karbaashing ISIS & making them retreat into caves, JL & SNA retaking territory etc. Amisom just chill in Xalane. #AMISOMOUTView attachment 140568
View attachment 140567

1 protest from 2007 :pachah1:

759E19C1-6BC1-442F-B67D-C10C4B83F795.jpeg

and it was radicals protesting they were mad because icu was dismantled.

Like I said I never seen an actual anti amisom protest with more than 20 people taking part

Trending

Latest posts