VIP
This is how i expect most xalimos on sspot look
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
if a mil landed on my account its my mil now its going straight into btc

If it happened to me first i am cashing it in hundred dollar bills. Then i am sending the money as Cargo to Hargeisa somalia. and then i am going to drive cross country thru africa until i reach my destination to South Africa. I will have to say bye bye to my beloved country America, but the money is gonna sustain me good

If it happened to me first i am cashing it in hundred dollar bills. Then i am sending the money as Cargo to Hargeisa somalia. and then i am going to drive cross country thru africa until i reach my destination to South Africa. I will have to say bye bye to my beloved country America, but the money is gonna sustain me good
Aren’t they xenophobic in South Africa? Good luck!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aren’t they xenophobic in South Africa? Good luck!

if u live in big city like Johannesburg or cape town u r fine. Somalis and africans getting killed work in sub urban area or rural

Lol really Basra, you gonna drive to Africa? Okay got it :mjlol:

giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol really Basra, you gonna drive to Africa? Okay got it :mjlol:

Hell yeah! I can't risk putting my cargo dollar bills in a place. Best i drive myself and make sure i hire armed body guards under the guise of a covid 19 patient in the car stay away