Amira Adawe has devoted her life to putting an end to the $8.6 billion dollar skin lightening industry

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I wonder how she plans on stopping it. It’s a legitimate industry where the consumers willing pay for it. If it was possible to put an end to unethical industries that take advantage of people then tobacco and surgical cosmetics wouldn’t be worth so much.

I wonder how she plans on stopping it. It’s a legitimate industry where the consumers willing pay for it. If it was possible to put an end to unethical industries that take advantage of people then tobacco and surgical cosmetics wouldn’t be worth so much.
Tobacco was curbed by government intervention

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
It's basically an impossible task really, these kinds of businesses are worth more than some countries in wealth. There's no feasible way anybody can get rid of them.
There can be labels on them like cigarettes that will explain that there are harmful substances that will burn you and give cancer to users. It’s important to educate people and give them the tools to learn how to differentiate and choose products wisely.

There can be labels on them like cigarettes that will explain that there are harmful substances that will burn you and give cancer to users. It’s important to educate people and give them the tools to learn how to differentiate and choose products wisely.
Perhaps this can be an option but I don't see such a thing happening. Skin-whitening is too popular.

Trending