Amir Muuse Bixi speaks

What about the the refugees after the dilla massacre were their blood less worth ?
You seem to be ignorant in Somaliland recent history the dilla or Boorama issue was resoled quickly by the elders and no one from Reer Awdal was made refugee in fact it was the only peaceful region in mid 90s when SNM factions turned against each other

Wallahi The Only Tuulo Known In The Triangle Is Caynaba Former Dhulo Holdings
:hemad: :cosbyhmm: :pachah1:
@Gantaal97 sxb do you happen to know if this place has internet :mjlaugh:
661E16CF-5C02-43EF-B943-351CE09FD799.jpeg

They Gotta Compensate Wander Around In The Hawd Must Be Tiresome I Hear Mayd Used Be Ours Harti Imagine
:hemad: :pachah1:
Kkk inshallah we’ll take it back after gantaal is done building the maydh jetty oops I mean port :russ:
If you guys own it you wouldn't have fled the area when SNM Bari division entered and liberated Ceerigabo :mybusiness:
what liberation you were dropping like flies even after Siad Barre ran away from villa Somalia the bloodshed didn’t stop until your adeers called for heeshis let’s be real

You seem to be ignorant in Somaliland recent history the dilla or Boorama issue was resoled quickly by the elders and no one from Reer Awdal was made refugee in fact it was the only peaceful region in mid 90s when SNM factions turned against each other
The killings were referred to and classified as ethnic cleansing, against the Gadabursi, by the United Nations. I have the file and all the proper references I can forward it to you if you like ?

Tell me which atrocities we're committing to this day against any of the frontier communities ???

Stop with whataboutism bs and acknowledge your leaders crimes they have committed
Until this you subjugate the dhulbahnta confiscate their wealth & lands when you feel like and jail them if they show any opposition. So miss me with that “we are victims” wannabe Holocaust industry bS

Until this you subjugate the dhulbahnta confiscate their wealth & lands when you feel like and jail them if they show any opposition. So miss me with that “we are victims” wannabe Holocaust industry bS
Lmao nobody is subjugating anyone every Qabil is a master of their own territory and anyone who comes against the peace that was achieved 30 years ago should be arrested.

Since you're from the D community your opinion about the genocide doesn't concern me since most of you are full of Idoor nacayeb and cuqdad and whatever you do you won't going to break up the brotherly peaceful coexistence of Reer Sheekh Isaxaq and Samaaroon Cali ciil ku dhimoo kacaan orphan 😁

Tell me which atrocities we're committing to this day against any of the frontier communities ???

Stop with whataboutism bs and acknowledge your leaders crimes they have committed
Lmao nobody is subjugating anyone every Qabil is a master of their own territory and anyone who comes against the peace that was achieved 30 years ago should be arrested.

Since you're from the D community your opinion about the genocide doesn't concern me since most of you are full of Idoor nacayeb and cuqdad and whatever you do you won't going to break up the brotherly peaceful coexistence of Reer Sheekh Isaxaq and Samaaroon Cali ciil ku dhimoo kacaan orphan 😁
sxb I’m a Maxamud Saaleban Mj I stand the furthest away from Kaacaan my issue with you guys are just your hypocrisy and zero budget wanna be Holocaust industry victimization

sxb I’m a Maxamud Saaleban Mj I stand the furthest away from Kaacaan my issue with you guys are just your hypocrisy and zero budget wanna be Holocaust industry victimization
Idk care what sub or jiffo you come from at the end of the you're D who has a deep hatred for certain community if you despise kacaan regime call out the murderous man your officials host

1639918971826.png

As I mentioned before , your president is a war criminal and a drug addict. So start looking at home before pointing fingers. Kind regards , PuntPlayer.
What Ina Bixi did in the 90s doesn't concern you that's our issue and focus on yours.

Best regards,
Mujaahid Gantaal.

What Ina Bixi did in the 90s doesn't concern you that's our issue and focus on yours.

Best regards,
Mujaahid Gantaal
Good in admitting his and the snm’s actions. Now just store that info in the back of your head so you can remind yourself and your fellow triangle wannabe Holocaust low budget victim industry kinfolk.

Trending

Latest posts