Amir Muuse Bixi speaks

Good in admitting his and the snm’s actions. Now just store that info in the back of your head so you can remind yourself and your fellow triangle wannabe Holocaust low budget victim industry kinfolk.
Qorbojoog kid Ina Bixi was never the sole leader of the SNM which had several leaders and commanders and what I'm refereeing to 90s is Somaliland's civil war which again doesn't concern you and your ilk of what happened.

You can deny all you want of what my family faced and the relatives I have lost in late 80s but facts are facts your denial doesn't mean anything to me, Here's the testimony of former official

In Somalia, the Isaaq clan is the target of government genocide. The Isaaq-based Somali National Movement (SNM), an insurgency group headquartered in Ethiopia for years, invaded Somalia in mid-1988 and now controls a large part of the north.

The government's response has been brutal. An aerial bombing campaign devastated large sections of the cities and productive areas in the north. Wells have been poisoned, villages have been burned and Isaaq civilians have been rounded up and executed by government troops. President Barre has also supplied weapons to Ethiopian refugees inside Somalia and to opposition Ethiopian groups to attack Isaaq civilians. Africa Watch estimates that 50,000 Somali citizens have been killed during the past year and a half, the majority being Isaaq civilians.

Last edited:
I Heard Some Of The Bodies They Dig Up Was From 100 Years Ago

:cosbyhmm: :cosbyhmm:
How did Somalis suddenly bury their bodies in unmarked graves or lands??

Every Reer Sheekh Isaxaaq have lost family members under the regime and that's why we took up arms against the regime

Last edited:
Until this you subjugate the dhulbahnta confiscate their wealth & lands when you feel like and jail them if they show any opposition. So miss me with that “we are victims” wannabe Holocaust industry bS

sxb I’m a Maxamud Saaleban Mj I stand the furthest away from Kaacaan my issue with you guys are just your hypocrisy and zero budget wanna be Holocaust industry victimization
who subjugates dhulbahante? what wealth or land have isaaq confiscated from me? :pachah1: