amharas want to secede now

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Online words mean nothing. TPLF are really building an army with heavy weapons, in fact the most in ethiopia just to secede and get away from the growing oromo influence. Only delusional amhara and galbeed natives are naive enough not to see the impending civil war.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Online words mean nothing. TPLF are really building an army with heavy weapons, in fact the most in ethiopia just to secede and get away from the growing oromo influence. Only delusional amhara and galbeed natives are naive enough not to see the impending civil war.
you do know if somalis fight right now they'll be scapegoated, right?:francis:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
you do know if somalis fight right now they'll be scapegoated, right?:francis:
I don't want them rushing things, but they should be prepared. If we don't get the arms embargo removed in Nov, them regardless of the useless amisom extension till aug 2021 we will never be able to arm up to defend ourselves.

The Arms embargo vote will make or break us and galbeed too since we won't be able to sneak them weapons.
:mjkkk:

which greater ethnic empire you got?
1598736136045.png
1598736947673.png

1598736077179.png
1598736340874.png

1598736169142.png
1598737033762.png

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I don't want them rushing things, but they should be prepared. If we don't get the arms embargo removed in Nov, them regardless of the useless amisom extension till aug 2021 we will never be able to arm up to defend ourselves.

The Arms embargo vote will make or break us and galbeed too since we won't be able to sneak them weapons.
:mjkkk:
nobody in Galbeed is expecting any help from somalia after decades of extrading ONLF fighter to ethiopia.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
nobody in Galbeed is expecting any help from somalia after decades of extrading ONLF fighter to ethiopia.
f*ck our useless politicians. Galbeed will always have my support and true wadanis. I don't blame them honestly if they feel bitter, but just remember that the leaders do not represent the average ppl at home.

:kanyehmm:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
f*ck our useless politicians. Galbeed will always have my support and true wadanis. I don't blame them honestly if they feel bitter, but just remember that the leaders do not represent the average ppl at home.

:kanyehmm:
there's no bitterness from anyone i just stating reality of it. everytime a militia is formed that defies habesha supremacy the ethiopian respond by torturing and displacing the civilians. let Oromo, tigray and amhara fight among themeselves, somalis aren't seen as ethiopian only there land so it's beter that foreigner don't meddle with national problems.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
there's no bitterness from anyone i just stating reality of it. everytime a militia is formed that defies habesha supremacy the ethiopian respond by torturing and displacing the civilians. let Oromo, tigray and amhara fight among themeselves, somalis aren't seen as ethiopian only there land so it's beter that foreigner don't meddle with national problems.
Smart guy. I just meant we should be armed brothers in arms in case they turn their eyes on the rich oil and gas fields.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Trump just cut Ethiopia's foreign aid. Al-Sisi and Trump are destroying the raw meat eaters slowly, the civil war is coming.

We've been saying that for the past couple decades.

Let's stop relying on the whims of others and take our destiny into our own hands.

All the Galbeed needs from us is stability in the mainland.

The economic bonanza that would ensue will fund any future defence or liberation effort.

Trending