Amharas are advocating for Cagjar to replace PM abye

The ethiopians really knows our soft spots, if they make Cagjar PM say goodbye to freedom:mjhaps:
Cagjar will just forfeit dds to Amhara abd be used to empower Amhara.
I dont know what they have on him but they definatly would want to use him against oromos and then ditch him later once they ascend to power.
I dont think however Abye will easily relinquish his seat for Cagjar.This guy is a proper sakin.

Cagjar will just forfeit dds to Amhara abd be used to empower Amhara.
I dont know what they have on him but they definatly would want to use him against oromos and then ditch him later once they ascend to power.
I dont think however Abye will easily relinquish his seat for Cagjar.This guy is a proper sakin.
They're just using him as a scapegoat waa fulayo who are scared of fighting oromo by themselves.

They're just using him as a scapegoat waa fulayo who are scared of fighting oromo by themselves.
Saxib they are the biggest fuleyin they go with guns and start blazing it on gumuz people you know these amharas are bandits they like preying on poor people like how they invaded sudan indo adheyg.
So they started invading and killing gumuz.These gumuz people have xiniyo not like somalis imagine they are using bows and arrows and have defeated amhara with guns who are being helped by ENDF.

Then Amhara start making up false stats we are never told how many gumuz people have been killed the media and human rights watch in Ethiopia is controlled by Amhara.

Does anyone have the video where Cagjar is advocating for "geographic" federalism over Ethnic federalism? this guy is a Amhara wearing the skin of a somali. the worst part is how somalis legitimize him as if he came to power in natural means.
It doesnt make much difference for somalis because there isnt real federaliam existing in somali state.Somalis seem to be happy and look like satisfied qaxotis without rights.

The thing that hurts most is this guy Cagjar is a university graduate from Addis Ababa.
Had to work for UN as it was theonly organisation then offering equal opportunity in Ethiopia.
He worked in Xamar and Nairobi for more than a decade and it seems he didnt get any experience from living there and is still not thinking outside the box.

Instead of asking for rights of somalis in the somali kilil amharas are running almost everything in the kilil even the small scale businesses and there si nothing bad but what makes it bad is amharas have more rights in dds than they have in their amhara kilil somalis are denied opportunity and rights deliberatly by the Somali administration which seems to use its resources to resettle amharas at the expense of hard working somalis.

:mjlol:

You should not be competing with a city in another country that has experienced civil war for the last 30 years, instead compete with the cities in your own country Ethiopia like Mekele, Gondar etc
Tell.me when Ghetto has been in civil war for 30 years while you borderd 2 countries and yet still a shit hole.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
It doesnt make much difference for somalis because there isnt real federaliam existing in somali state.Somalis seem to be happy and look like satisfied qaxotis without rights.

The thing that hurts most is this guy Cagjar is a university graduate from Addis Ababa.
Had to work for UN as it was theonly organisation then offering equal opportunity in Ethiopia.
He worked in Xamar and Nairobi for more than a decade and it seems he didnt get any experience from living there and is still not thinking outside the box.

Instead of asking for rights of somalis in the somali kilil amharas are running almost everything in the kilil even the small scale businesses and there si nothing bad but what makes it bad is amharas have more rights in dds than they have in their amhara kilil somalis are denied opportunity and rights deliberatly by the Somali administration which seems to use its resources to resettle amharas at the expense of hard working somalis.
this basically.
have you heard about story Amhara throwing away somali cultivated tomatoes in Jigjiga, these people literally want own every sector and nstitution no matter how small it is. i wonder what are these Amhara in Jigjiga going to do when Ethiopian gov will turn on them like Tigray?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
:mjlol:

You should not be competing with a city in another country that has experienced civil war for the last 30 years, instead compete with the cities in your own country Ethiopia like Mekele, Gondar etc
I've been criticizing current state of the region, but ironically the people that disagree with me and other with similair complaints are N&NBots/MX. go to somnet they write walls of text on how peacefull and great the region is and how Ethiopia changed.:dead:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
this basically.
have you heard about story Amhara throwing away somali cultivated tomatoes in Jigjiga, these people literally want own every sector and nstitution no matter how small it is. i wonder what are these Amhara in Jigjiga going to do when Ethiopian gov will turn on them like Tigray?
They were destroying the statues of Saayd Abdullah Hassan in jigjiga

this basically.
We need to exterminate these parasites before it's too late.

O Allah, count them all, wipe them out, and don’t leave any of them out

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
#Django
You are absolutely right , I work with many Amhara here and love Mustafe Cagjar
I don’t why?
They love seriously more then Abiye

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
tell me why they love him because he is going to settle them in somali state and use him against oromos.
Could be,
but also He tells eithopian unity and good old days will be back for Amhara
Like Farmaajo does about Said Bare
Disaster he left, to make look good