Amharas are advocating for Cagjar to replace PM abye

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't know much about mr Cagjar but isn't he much better than the previous leader who tortured and humiliated people everyday, the Somali region deserves better and insha'allah they will get it :)

I don't know much about mr Cagjar but isn't he much better than the previous leader who tortured and humiliated people everyday, the Somali region deserves better and insha'allah they will get it :)
he would do the same or worse if onlf rebelled and were in the bush and still fighting.

oh wow, was he part of the onlf before he became the president? I hope that does not happen :)
no he wasnt ONLF,ONLF made truce with Abye and they kept it.

That is the reason the people are not being killed like the time of Iley.
However Cagjar time there has been increase in Somali clan wars which was very rare under Iley.
Cagjar seems to be advocating for Amhara as if he is the Amhara Kilil president especially when the Somali kilil is giving them preferential treatment and using its resources to settle freshly arriving amhara peasants.We need a Somali Kilil president as there is alot of unfinished business and justice to be carried out.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Django

that's a bit worrying, he should know that the region can easily be overrun by non somalis considering the difference in population size. Do you think he will listen to the concerns of the people and not just his supporters? :)

@Django

that's a bit worrying, he should know that the region can easily be overrun by non somalis considering the difference in population size. Do you think he will listen to the concerns of the people and not just his supporters? :)
We cant hold him using the same benchmark as Iley because unlike Iley, Cagjar is well educated and his previous position worked in the UN for decades he has lived and worked in both Xamar in 2000s as well as Nairobi in 2010s.He was earning a very descent Salary.He was also a member of Somaliaonline where he contributed to posts regarding somalia politics and he wasnt naive.His userame was Abtigiis iyo Tolka.
If such a promising young man has changed and is being used to exploit and marginalise his community then I dont know what to say.
Seems like under his terms somali clans have been made to fight each other making them busy on each other giving amhara peasants easy time to settle.
We still have the issue of displaced Somalis from Oromia in qaloji not even looked into more than 100k living in squalid conditions with no support and Cagjar has done nothing since he replaced Iley while he has been very generous to Amhara Kilil donating milions of Biir as well as donating moeny to ENDF as well as his blood. Mind you its the same ENDF that turned a blind eye when oromos were burning their villages and hacking them to death. ENDF was present and were just enjyoing this savagery even though fleeing somali civilians asked for their help they gave access to oromo savages who lynched them.My cousin was burnt alive in his homestead.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am sorry to hear that brother, sometimes politics corrupts souls, I am hoping it's not too late for mr cagjar to realize his mistakes and focus on his people and his region rather than serving a different agenda or getting too involved in ethnic division. :)

I am sorry to hear that brother, sometimes politics corrupts souls, I am hoping it's not too late for mr cagjar to realize his mistakes and focus on his people and his region rather than serving a different agenda or getting too involved in ethnic division. :)
Seems like he will only realise itwhen its too late like his predecessors.

VIP
Cagjars first order of business would be to kill and displace somalis. This guy needs to have his DNA tested waa amxaar asal ah

Trending