Amharas and Tigray

They're separate ethnic groups that are related. I think the 'Habashi' label hides meaningful differentiation in internal and historical behaviors between the populations.

Differences in language usually entail meaningful deviations, as Tigrinya and Amharic speaking people most likely had distinctions even in the earlier days, IMO.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
people dont get it habesha is a name given collectively to all the south Semitic peoples in the horn habeshas contain several different south semetic ethnic groups who speak different languages amharic tigray tigrniya etc

also Eritrean Tigray's are not Tigray but Tigrinya a separate ethnic group

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Amharas are more friendly/greater hospitality culture, Ethiopian Tigrays are more ruthless and cunning. They have slight personality/cultural differences.

That c*nt who runs the WHO is a Tigray and he has messed up the world. Tedros also denied a cholera outbreak when he was Ethiopia's health minister. Corrupt people.
Do you believe amharas are less somaliphobic than tigrays?

I got pissed at these habesha gas station owners who thought I was one of them the started to speak their language to me I got hella pissed and told him I’m not habesha
Stop lying :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: somalis look nothing like habeshas and we can easily tell who's habeshas and whos Somali from 100+ milies away

Anarchic Somalis condemning a blossoming fellow horn nation here won't be allowed. We should all be bowing down to Addis Ababa for killing all those AIAI terrorist in Bulo Hawo, Luuq and for uprooting the Islamists in Mogadishu.

GOD BLESS ETHIOPIA

Trending