Amhara mob lynching innocent Gumuz man in Benishangul & Gumuz State

I dont get it, your like 60 million why arent you just pushing back? Lol no they wouldnt, we somalis might have problem with infighting, but we wouldnt take shit from them.
They are flooding Jigjiga as we speak and soon they will be doing this while the DDS admin will be covering their tracks with Somali liyu protecting them.

Flooding were?
There's a huge influx of kitfo eating axmaaro peasants into jigjiga and Somali region in general over the last few years, these bastards even have the monopoly on civil service jobs, finance jobs in jigjiga and elsewhere..there was a video a few months about an axmaar trader who refused a somali farmer to sell his own locally produced produce in the jigjiga market, in fact, the somali guy was threatened, and the peasant axmaar threatened the poor somali females at the market not to buy from the somali farmer, instead the wideneyed kitfo eater was bringing trucks of produce from their own tiny lands in gondar...imagine the audacity these scum bags have walahi if this continues the Somalis in Ethiopia will never recover

There's a huge influx of kitfo eating axmaaro peasants into jigjiga and Somali region in general over the last few years, these bastards even have the monopoly on civil service jobs, finance jobs in jigjiga and elsewhere..there was a video a few months about an axmaar trader who refused a somali farmer to sell his own locally produced produce in the jigjiga market, in fact, the somali guy was threatened, and the peasant axmaar threatened the poor somali females at the market not to buy from the somali farmer, instead the wideneyed kitfo eater was bringing trucks of produce from their own tiny lands in gondar...imagine the audacity these scum bags have walahi if this continues the Somalis in Ethiopia will never recover
Then the Ogaden are langaabs and being cucked in their own city! Kick them out or take it up the ass and shut up!

Then the Ogaden are langaabs and being cucked in their own city! Kick them out or take it up the ass and shut up!
Its not just jigiiga these axmaro peasants are immigrating to, its across the major cities of the somali region, even as far as godey, this isn't an ogaden problem only, it concerns all Somalis that settle in the region..you're repugnant non chalant attitude is the reason why Somalis are in the mess we are in, kulaha its an ogaden problem, dayuus yahow do you think habashi kitfo eating axmaro divide themselves in clans during times of aggression ? When their people are abused or killed by oromo or benishangul, they take collective reprisal action, they never say oh its a shewa amhara problem we are gondar amhara it ain't our problem, nah they see it as a pure amhara issue..you need to adopt the same view, I ain't even ogaden or issa or garre, yet my blood boils with immense anger when I see my fellow somalis being oppressed and killed by Ethiopian military backed afar militia, or oromo militia

And FYI, jigjiga isn't even an ogaden city so how can they be cucked in their own city when it belongs to jidwaaq? Didn't you ever hear of garaad wiil waal ? Anyways, the issue is multifaceted, its mainly a problem with all somalis not being cohesive to help each other and defined our ethnic lands irrespective of clan, its also a local jidwaq issue for not having their own well armed militia, and a general issue of Somali clans that are in that region and their weak regional government

Trending