Amhara last war to regain power in Addis

This blood thirsty ethnic group has been hell bent in taking over power ever since Abye came to power.

Amhara forced Abye to invade and destroy Tigray as Amhara saw they are the only threat in Ethiopia powerhpuse struggles.

They also kept on trying the luck to overthrow Abye using the previous deputy PM Damakenon.

The first coup in Amhara region was organised by him as information is comming to light.But Abye thearted it and killed the ring leader.

Last week there were shooting in Addis and Abye right hand man was fataly short by unknown hitmen who are mosty amhara extremists.The guy was Abye former shcool mate and they grew up together and previously was Amhara Kilil President before Abye promoted him to head the secret service.....to be continued.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Do you think a civil war is going to happen?

I don’t see the tribes going willingly and quietly back into Amhara dictatorship after tasting the benefits of federalism.

Why would the Amhara elites need to overthrow Abiye if he’s their puppet? I’m sorry but am I missing something because that just sounds counterintuitive :manny:

Why would the Amhara elites need to overthrow Abiye if he’s their puppet? I’m sorry but am I missing something because that just sounds counterintuitive :manny:
Abye is like Obama even though Obama's mum is white they will always consider him as black and n.igger.Just like Abye his mum is amhara they will never consider him as their own.

The guy ppulling the strings to overthrow him is Dameka Makenon he is Amhara hawkish only beleives things can be achieved through force aka shock and awe.

He is the guy that Cagjar relies on to survive no wonder Cagjar kisses amhara ass.

Dameka makenon is a farright extremist who beleives in one Ethiopia modeled under one Amharic language and cultrue.
He has been meeting behind the back of Abye and plotting to dethrone him using key figure Amhara top leaders in the ruling coalition.

He is the one that threatened to use force on Gumuz people who at the moment have been facin extinction in Ethiopia.

Dameka Makenon beleves that Alfagasha belongs to Amhara and would want conflict with Sudan to get it back.Alfagasha is Sudan territory and is Internationaly recognised.What ENDF was using is Amhara bandits to displace Sudanese farmers over the 30 years.Sudan during this period faced alot of pressure from IC because of the war in Dafur and South Sudan.
Now the IC has made peace with Sudan.Sudan is not as weak as before and can face its enemy encrouching on its land.

Abye is like Obama even though Obama's mum is white they will always consider him as black and n.igger.Just like Abye his mum is amhara they will never consider him as their own.

The guy ppulling the strings to overthrow him is Dameka Makenon he is Amhara hawkish only beleives things can be achieved through force aka shock and awe.

He is the guy that Cagjar relies on to survive no wonder Cagjar kisses amhara ass.

Dameka makenon is a farright extremist who beleives in one Ethiopia modeled under one Amharic language and cultrue.
He has been meeting behind the back of Abye and plotting to dethrone him using key figure Amhara top leaders in the ruling coalition.

He is the one that threatened to use force on Gumuz people who at the moment have been facin extinction in Ethiopia.

Dameka Makenon beleves that Alfagasha belongs to Amhara and would want conflict with Sudan to get it back.Alfagasha is Sudan territory and is Internationaly recognised.What ENDF was using is Amhara bandits to displace Sudanese farmers over the 30 years.Sudan during this period faced alot of pressure from IC because of the war in Dafur and South Sudan.
Now the IC has made peace with Sudan.Sudan is not as weak as before and can face its enemy encrouching on its land.
Thanks for your lengthy answer. I have 2 questions. If you could kindly answer:
•But can’t the Amhara elites just say pack your bags to Abiy? As they were the ones who put Abiy in power in the first place.
•Also if Makenon does become the new Ethiopian Leader and hypothetically if Failmaajo (legally or illegally) retains presidency how do you think the Horn of Africa Geopolitics would play out? Would it be a dictatorship trio alliance between Makenon-Afewerki-Failmaajo

Thanks for your lengthy answer. I have 2 questions. If you could kindly answer:
•But can’t the Amhara elites just say pack your bags to Abiy? As they were the ones who put Abiy in power in the first place.
•Also if Makenon does become the new Ethiopian Leader and hypothetically if Failmaajo (legally or illegally) retains presidency how do you think the Horn of Africa Geopolitics would play out? Would it be a dictatorship trio alliance between Makenon-Afewerki-Failmaajo
Amhara dont have ultimate power.There is still Oromos with Abye and if they try to pull this stunt Abye would shift his alliance to make it Oromo dominated.Now it seems to be 50/50.Amhara are bitting more than they can chew.
Before the war in Tigray,Dameka makenon who was Deputy PM under Abye was recruting amhara soilders and wanted the Ethiopian defence force to be majority Amhara.

The war happened and Abye got time to make changes to the military by putting an Oromo in charge.

What Dameka makenon wanted after the war in Tigray to depose Abye by using scandals and ask him to step down.They wanted Cagjar to be the PM just like Desalig Haile Mariam was and control him.Ehile They pit Oromos against Somalis and settle Amhara in the Somali Kilil.

This war with Sudan is a blessing for Abye because Amhara will be busy fighting a war that is at their doors.Also I forgot to mention is when Abye got suspicious after several attempts on his life which they claimmed was TPLF but at times by Amharas, he brought in Eritrean soilders to guard him.

Abye still has leaverage against Amharas he has Oromos,Eritreans while Amhara have two wars to fight at their border one with TPLF and the other Sudan.

So I think Amhara are instigating a muslim christian conflict so that they can use this opportunity to divert most of their tarnished image on muslims vs christians.

Last edited:
As for the last part about Somalia.Villa Somalia leaders are not patriots,whoever replaces farmajo or if Farmajo stays in power will try to use Ethiopia to support him rule.All the.somalia leaders want is to ensure that only their kins benefits its more and to enrich themselves.

As for the last part about Somalia.Villa Somalia leaders are not patriots,whoever replaces farmajo or if Farmajo stays in power will try to use Ethiopia to support him rule.All the.somalia leaders want is to ensure that only their kins benefits its more and to enrich themselves.
If you know it, why do you support madoobe:kanyehmm:

By the way trouble is brewing in the Somali kilil.
Amharas have received flyers across towns in th ogaden asking them to pack their bags and leave the region.

My suspicion is that it is not the work of Somalis.
Probably some oromos in team abye who want to pit Cagjar against his amhara friends.

To be honest it will be good to see Amhara kicked out from Somali kilil their cartels have grown bolder and become anti Somali.They are ungreatful guests.

Last edited:
So we’re screwed either way regardless of who our president is as they’re all bandits. Which is what I kinda suspected as unfortunately we’ve been a failed nation for 30 years now.

I’m lowkey surprised at how patient the International Community are

Last edited:
So we’re screwed either way regardless of who our president is as they’re all bandits. Which is what I kinda suspected as unfortunately we’ve been a failed nation for 30 years now.

I’m lowkey surprised at how patient the International Community are.
International community is controlled by powerful multinational companies that spend millions lobbying in US & EU seeking to influence their foreign policy in the horn of Africa.
When the IC looks at Africa or Eastern Africa perse, they only see the mineral deposits in the country and its natural resources.Unfortunalty they see us as the stumbling block to tap those resources the more dvided and opportunistic and self centred we are the easier for them to do the job.
The only problem now is the growing concern of China and they will do anything under the sun to Keep China out of the horn of Africa.That is the resson why AS controls the South of Somalia and why Ethiopia is in this predicament.

Naah its not same shit he is like Deni,Muse bixi they all are in their regions and are just FS.The Federal govt has more mandate and the corruption they are doing makes every one to support his own.
Waraa stop deflecting you know Madoobe is a puppet just like Deni and Farmaajo, so why support him?

Waraa stop deflecting you know Madoobe is a puppet just like Deni and Farmaajo, so why support him?
For starter the civil war in Somalia started 30 years ago and we know the spoilers.

One is the HAG and second is AS.

Unless these two menaces are addressed then talking about Madhoobe will not help.

Madhoobe replaced AS from Kismaayo.

I want the FGS in Villa Somalia to take Buale from AS.
Then we can talk about Madhoobe if not then we are not debating anything.

Iternational community are controlled by pwerful multinational companies that spend millions lobbying In US & EU seeking to influence their foreign policy in the horn of Africa.
When the IC looks ta Africa or Eastern Africa perse they only see the mineral deposits in the country and its natural resources.Unfortunalty they see us as the stumbling block to tap those resources the more dvided and opportunistic and self centred we are the easier for them to do the job.
The only problem now is the growing concern of China and they will do anything under the sun to Keep China out of the horn of Africa.That is the resson why AS controls the South of Somalia and why Ethiopia is in this predicament.
Yeah but In the Regards to your point about the more divided we are, the easier it is for the IC to exploit our natural resources. They’re the ones who say or they claim to support the One Somalia policy.

If what you say is 100% factual wouldn’t it be easier for them to just carve us into 6 or 7 smaller nations like the Middle East and exploit us in that regard. Instead of them using Al Shabab militants as a tool.

Yeah but In the Regards to your point about the more divided we are, the easier it is for the IC to exploit our natural resources. They’re the ones who say or they claim to support the One Somalia policy.

If what you say is 100% factual wouldn’t it be easier for them to just carve us into 6 or 7 smaller nations like the Middle East and exploit us in that regard. Instead of them using Al Shabab militants as a tool.
Naah because african borders are not going to be changed like that easily.
Secondly its better to consolidate the country and use one dictator who would serve them.

The problem with Somalia is that China is becoming an interested party in the game of thrones.
So they are in a dilemna too.

For starter the civil war in Somalia started 30 years ago and we know the spoilers.

One is the HAG and second is AS.

Unless these two menaces are addressed then talking about Madhoobe will not help.

Madhoobe replaced AS from Kismaayo.

I want the FGS in Villa Somalia to take Buale from AS.
Then we can talk about Madhoobe if not then we are not debating anything.

Darood are as bad as hawiye if not worse,stop blaming HAG for everything. It was Darood who invited Ethiopia in 90s and 2006 and it was also Jalle Darood that invited kenya:birdman:
I rather have Kismaayo ruled by AS than a kenyan puppet:manny:

Darood are as bad as hawiye if not worse,stop blaming HAG for everything. It was Darood who invited Ethiopia in 90s and 2006 and it was also Jalle Darood that invited kenya:birdman:
I rather have Kismaayo ruled by AS than a kenyan puppet:manny:
So do you rather have xamar ruled by AS than Farmajo who is both an Ethiopian puppet & Ugandan puppet?

Trending

Latest posts