Amhara forces killed an Oromo Imam, leading to conflict in Wallo.

The fb page translates, it as: [horrible grammar, but it sums it up]

''The Wollo Oromos who are going to Finfine for medical treatment in Amhara region have been killed by Amhara police in Debrehan.
How is it :- March 20/2021
====================
Amhara region Militia and the special force of Wollo Oromos have been killed by Amhara special force including the wounded people who are coming to Addis Ababa for medical treatment in Amhara region Debrehan. The Amhara regional leaders who are doing this bad thing are making their special force in the whole direction of Amhara region by saying OLF has invaded the Amhara region.
There is a heavy fight between the Amhara special forces and Oromo people. The cause is not as they say yesterday, but when an imam came out of the mosque, he was killed. On Thursday, many people were arrested after shooting a wedding shooting and shooting a wedding. Early Tuesday, Amharas of Majete, when they robbed Oromo cattle on the field, one Amhara was killed and three Oromos were wounded. The extremist forces of the region are spreading false rumors saying OLF has opened war on the people of Wollo. Residents of the area say.''

why are you guys always so rude to ajnabi members , especially to our muslim brother here ?
I know as geeljires we despise everyone including ourselves, I mean it's been 40 years and we still killing each other ,
you guys need to chill the f*** down with the fake nationalism.

Last edited:
why are guys always so rude to ajnabi members , especially to our muslim brother here ?
I know as geeljires we despise everyone including ourselves, I mean it's been 40 years and we still killing each other ,

Thanks, plus let's be honest, Ethiopian politics effects Somalia, in a way, right? If a major war breaks out, and refugees flee, is Somalia not a place they may go to, or travel through?!

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
why are guys always so rude to ajnabi members , especially to our muslim brother here ?

i agree. they have the ability to put users on ignore or ignore subforums entirely but instead they try to ruin discussions because they hate a particular group of people. going forward i will be issuing warnings to any members who engage in this behaviour.

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud

''The Wollo Oromos who are going to Finfine for medical treatment in Amhara region have been killed by Amhara police in Debrehan.
====================
Amhara region Militia and the special force of Wollo Oromos have been killed by Amhara special force including the wounded people who are coming to Addis Ababa for medical treatment in Amhara region Debrehan. The Amhara regional leaders who are doing this bad thing are making their special force in the whole direction of Amhara region by saying OLF has invaded the Amhara region.
There is a heavy fight between the Amhara special forces and Oromo people. The cause is not as they say yesterday, but when an imam came out of the mosque, he was killed. On Thursday, many people were arrested after shooting a wedding shooting and shooting a wedding. Early Tuesday, Amharas of Majete, when they robbed Oromo cattle on the field, one Amhara was killed and three Oromos were wounded. The extremist forces of the region are spreading false rumors saying OLF has opened war on the people of Wollo. Residents of the area say.''
I thought South Wollo amharas are muslim

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud

====================
Why was it Ethiopia like yugoslavia was stable under a dictator like Meles/Tito but once he died everyone started killing each other.

I'm not fond of Oromos because of all the Somalis they've killed however this man was an innocent imam by the looks of it. The Oromos should take revenge against the Amhara for this senseless killing

We killed some too so we are not completely innocent.
We kill in retaliation. These people attack us constantly for no reason. They could've had an ally in Somalis against the habeshas but they through that chance away. AUN the victim. It seems Oromos have some sort of beef with all the major ethnic groups due to their behaviour this could be disastrous if the country spirals in war which is looking like a real possibility right now.

@Abba Sadacha are the oromos gonna retaliate against these attacks?
How come amharas can get away with this while the leader is oromo and oromos far outnumber them in the country

in this area, the oromo are cut off, meaning, the land is surrounded by either amara's, or afars.
there are many amara in oromia though, who as a result, may get targeted- and I do not want to see that, i rather see oromos' sending men to go help out there in the actual conflict area

@Abba Sadacha Do Oromos in the Amhara region face discrimination? Are Oromos able to run for offices in Amhara and vice versa in Oromia? How would you describe the relations between them and what does the future hold for both regions in your opinion? I know that Oromos are a big and diverse group but there seems to be a lot of friction between them.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
How come oromos are the biggest ethnic group in the horn of africa and still ģet bullied. Could each clan family gather some soldiers to hit the ethopian government where it hurts. Some people will die for the fight for justice and freedom. But would you rather die knowing your fought for the freedom and liberation of your people or live your whole life under a oppressive government.

Trending

Latest posts