Amhara FANO is forcing Abiys officials to crawl on the ground and beg.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@GaradShabeel sxb no need for the meh reaction any ajnabi out of the horn can see the similarites between us and the amxaar's in that tribal video

Yami

A more fitting description for your post would be: Tell me you haven't been to Ethiopia, without telling me that you haven't been there :drakekidding:
I'll E transfer you $1000 USD if you can travel around Wollo without spotting 1 amxaar nigga in macawiis

Pay Day Money GIF

I'll E transfer you $1000 USD if you can travel around Wollo without spotting 1 amxaar nigga in macawiis

Pay Day Money GIF

Well, most Amhara men don't wear it. Neither does the other ethnic groups you mentioned, with the exception of Eastern Ethiopians, where it's more common. I'm sure wouldn't call it an 'ethnic attire', the way you do for macawis with Somalis. That says enough about its origin and why it's not widespread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yami

They adopted it from afars other Amhara regions don’t wear it
:pachah1:I thought it would've been from rageedi Raya Oromos I heard they have a presence in Wollo.
Well, most Amhara men don't wear it. Neither does the other ethnic groups you mentioned, with the exception of Eastern Ethiopians, where it's more common. I'm sure wouldn't call it an 'ethnic attire', the way you do for macawis with Somalis. That says enough about its origin and why it's not widespread.

kkkkk you saw them tigranyas wrapping their heads with cimamaad macawiis even if it didn't originate as their ethnic attire the infulence from low land cushites is strong :sass1: