Amhara come out in protests against Abye

Show me one party that can replace PP on the federal level and govern the country. Name one and I will be happy to see what you come up with.

PP is EPRDF with a different name with Oromo at the helm instead of Tigray. They are not doing a great job of leading this country. In the last year alone we have had a war/drought and ethnic secremish from all direction of the country. So far this style has been to ignore them....that is not leadership. None of us has even heard of Abiy until he came it to power so I can believe there is a leader that can do better then him somewhere in Ethiopia.

Also the people he finds threatening are the ones in prison. He would have lost to Jawar in oromia for sure if the A-hole didn't push his luck with the Hachalu situation and Eskinder is in prison for no reason at all. If he was out balderas would sweep in AA and possibly other places. A new collation party could give PP a run for their money. Oromia PP basically has no competition. Tigray's election has be invalidated so we can assume the people in power now where not chosen by the people. He keeps electing the deputy mayor of AA without the people's input so the people don't vote for their leader in a city of 5 million. What is there to support? Any other Despot can do what he is doing. Just because he opened parks we can't point out his huge short comings?

Abiy didn't got to war in Tigray for Amhara. Only an Amharaphobia person believes this kind of nonsense. Abiy went to war because TPLF threatened Abiy's federal power by attacking the federal forces. He will not go to war to do a favour for Amhara or Oromo but only if he feels his power is threatened. Remove your delusional Amhara glass and see the world as it is for once. Gosh.
Prior to the build up of the fight it was amhara politicians and journalists who were encouraging Abye to go to war with Tigray.

Also amhara media didnt hide the fact at how many amhara volunteers were being recruited on a daily basis to go to fight while the same was not heard from other Ethnic groyps in Ethiopia who wanted to volunteer and fight Tigray.

Prior to the build up of the fight it was amhara politicians and journalists who were encouraging Abye to go to war with Tigray.

Also amhara media didnt hide the fact at how many amhara volunteers were being recruited on a daily basis to go to fight while the same was not heard from other Ethnic groyps in Ethiopia who wanted to volunteer and fight Tigray.

Some Amharas or Oromos can wish whatever they want but Abiy will not go to war to do a favour to them. That had never happened and it will never happen. Abiy goes to war only if his federal power is threatened. That is it. Anything else is delusion.

PP is EPRDF with a different name with Oromo at the helm instead of Tigray. They are not doing a great job of leading this country. In the last year alone we have had a war/drought and ethnic secremish from all direction of the country. So far this style has been to ignore them....that is not leadership. None of us has even heard of Abiy until he came it to power so I can believe there is a leader that can do better then him somewhere in Ethiopia.

Also the people he finds threatening are the ones in prison. He would have lost to Jawar in oromia for sure if the A-hole didn't push his luck with the Hachalu situation and Eskinder is in prison for no reason at all. If he was out balderas would sweep in AA and possibly other places. A new collation party could give PP a run for their money. Oromia PP basically has no competition. Tigray's election has be invalidated so we can assume the people in power now where not chosen by the people. He keeps electing the deputy mayor of AA without the people's input so the people don't vote for their leader in a city of 5 million. What is there to support? Any other Despot can do what he is doing. Just because he opened parks we can't point out his huge short comings?

You didn't answer my question. I'm not asking who would have won the election. Of course populists win even in the west let alone in emotionally charged backward country like ours. That is not my question. I asked name me one PARTY (not individual) that is fit to rule the federal government. You told me the shortcomings of PP which we all know but do we have a party that can run the federal government better? Don't tell me individuals. I want parties that are fit to lead the country. Name one please.

You didn't answer my question. I'm not asking who would have won the election. Of course populists win even in the west let alone in emotionally charged backward country like ours. That is not my question. I asked name me one PARTY (not individual) that is fit to rule the federal government. You told me the shortcomings of PP which we all know but do we have a party that can run the federal government better? Don't tell me individuals. I want parties that are fit to lead the country. Name one please.

I just said a collation party (EPDRF is a colation party itself) would be better. Meaning Ezema, Balderas, NAMA, etc. the current opposition combined make a good contender. As long as those opposition party don't have "gentela" as their platform. I would even take 40% of parliament being none PP members as a win. The government is overdue for new blood.

This is a 5 years old footage and is already debunked. Nice try though. No bank was damaged in Bahr Dahr.

Xabashi you need to work for farmajo you would have become a millionaire by now.
The money you get is peanuts and I know you have 101 usernames in deferent forums and social media platforms .
Waad khasartey.

Its EPP is EPRDF well said.
The only difference is they pit communities against each other.
The onlybeat Abye can survive is to put oromos against amharas and Somalis against Afars etc.

Its EPP is EPRDF well said.
The only difference is they pit communities against each other.
The onlybeat Abye can survive is to put oromos against amharas and Somalis against Afars etc.

I thought Amharas are using Abiy. How come now Abiy is using Amhara? Make up your mind man.

I just said a collation party (EPDRF is a colation party itself) would be better. Meaning Ezema, Balderas, NAMA, etc. the current opposition combined make a good contender. As long as those opposition party don't have "gentela" as their platform. I would even take 40% of parliament being none PP members as a win. The government is overdue for new blood.

So you think you can rule the federal government without the participation of Oromo, Sidama, Somali and the other regions? You think that will be better than PP? Give me a break! Balderas and NAMA are seen as full Amhara organizations and Ezema is seen as half Amhara and half Gurage/South.

The organizations you mention don't even use other languages as their party's working language. They only use Amharic and nothing else. PP on the other hand uses 5 languages as its working language. Have you seen the last meeting Ezema conducted in Mekele? It was all in Amharic. What the heck? How can such party that is not even able to communicate with voters with their own language be able to rule the federal government?

Ezema and Balderas can't even agree on Addis Ababa and hence are not even able to run the Addis city administration as a coalition and you think they can manage to rule the federal government? Ezema will rather make a coalition with PP than emotional one ethnic Baldaras. Baldaras had a big chance to become Addis Ababa's only native main party but the stupidity of Eskender & co. hijacked the Addis Ababan quest and made it a one ethnic Amhara party. With that stupidity they killed the chance of Baladaras to win Addis Ababa.

Last edited:
So you think you can rule the federal government without the participation of Oromo, Sidama, Somali and the other regions? You think that will be better than PP? Give me a break! Balderas and NAMA are seen as full Amhara organizations and Ezema is seen as half Amhara and half Gurage/South.

The organizations you mention don't even use other languages as their party's working language. They only use Amharic and nothing else. PP on the other hand uses 5 languages as its working language. Have you seen the last meeting Ezema conducted in Mekele? It was all in Amharic. What the heck? How can such party that is not even able to communicate with voters with their own language be able to rule the federal government?

Ezema and Balderas can't even agree on Addis Ababa and hence are not even able to run the Addis city administration as a coalition and you think they can manage to rule the federal government? Ezema will rather make a coalition with PP than emotional one ethnic Baldaras. Baldaras had a big chance to become Addis Ababa's only native main party but the stupidity of Eskender & co. hijacked the Addis Ababan quest and made it a one ethnic Amhara party. With that stupidity they killed the chance of Baladaras to win Addis Ababa.

Balderas is an Addis Ababan party not an Amhara one but I guess since the leader is Amhara it make the whole party Amhara right? This party exist to give a voice of the city. Addis ababan have not elected their leaders since 97. They exist for that reason. Second Ezema is a multi ethnic party who touted their diversity by naming every ethnic group under the sun as being part of their party except funny enough Amhara. There was a controversy about a while back. NAMA is the only Amhara centered party I mentioned. I said etc in the original post which means there will be other parties included I just named the ones I am familiar with....i means there are literally hundreds of parties participating in the election. I don't buy the idea that Ethiopia will only exist if Abiy leads it. I hate how every political shift we all think that one person is the be all end all ( Mengistu, Males Zenawi, Now Abiy). I am tired of narrative that center one person and when the person is not perfect then we start the cycle again (protest, government change, government abuse, protest) that is why I want more voices in parliament that isn't PP. Ideas, constitution, policy should be the center of government. So I don't think Abiy is the only person that can lead us forward but if he wins this elections then other parties should have as many sit as PP. Otherwise then we are back to the start.

Balderas is an Addis Ababan party not an Amhara one but I guess since the leader is Amhara it make the whole party Amhara right? This party exist to give a voice of the city. Addis ababan have not elected their leaders since 97. They exist for that reason. Second Ezema is a multi ethnic party who touted their diversity by naming every ethnic group under the sun as being part of their party except funny enough Amhara. There was a controversy about a while back. NAMA is the only Amhara centered party I mentioned. I said etc in the original post which means there will be other parties included I just named the ones I am familiar with....i means there are literally hundreds of parties participating in the election. I don't buy the idea that Ethiopia will only exist if Abiy leads it. I hate how every political shift we all think that one person is the be all end all ( Mengistu, Males Zenawi, Now Abiy). I am tired of narrative that center one person and when the person is not perfect then we start the cycle again (protest, government change, government abuse, protest) that is why I want more voices in parliament that isn't PP. Ideas, constitution, policy should be the center of government. So I don't think Abiy is the only person that can lead us forward but if he wins this elections then other parties should have as many sit as PP. Otherwise then we are back to the start.

I'm also for many parties to be in the parliament which will most likely happen. But when it comes to leading the federal government, I see currently no other option than PP. PP is currently the only party that has wider base and experience to lead the federal government. Balderas was Addis Ababa party but Eskender killed it with his affiliation to Amhara parties. Can you tell me why Eskender only toured Amhara region as the leader of Baldaras and nowhere else? Can you also tell me why Baldaras is now officially in a coalition with only NAMA and AEUP, both parties seen as Amhara parties? The image of Baldaras is damaged and has become an Amhara party thanks to the failed leadership.

Baldaras can't win Addis. It is immature, emotional and way too affiliated to ethnic based parties. You can't claim to be an Addis Ababan party and make union with ethnic based parties. That is stupid. Either you are a multi ethnic Addis Ababan party or a one ethnic Amhara party. You can't have it both ways. Mark my word Ezem will win Addis Ababa not the ethnic based party Baldaras.

Interesting take. We need more people like you to balance Xabashi pro PP posts.

In your opinion what's Abiye's end game here is he consolidate power for himself or Amhara/Oromo factions within government?

Gumuz armed groups captured most of Kamashi zone in Benishangul. This will most likely destabilize nearby Metekel zone where GRED dam is located.

1619205752742.png

Last edited:

reer

VIP
Gumuz armed groups captured most of Kamashi zone in Benishangul. This will most likely destabilize nearby Asosa zone where GRED dam is located.

View attachment 181592
exciting to see the world becoming multipolar. how will that effect ethiopia?

Just see how blintly amhara want to steal other peoples land.

The thing is we dont have media representing Gumuz people.If there was they would highlight the real cost of amhara aggression.
So far we have one sided biased story making amhara look victims rather than oppressors.

Its like saying Somalis have captured Libaan province.

Ethiopian media and Ethiopian human rigrs is an amhara front and fakenews.

Last edited:
They want Abiy to get rid of federalism, kill more oromo civilians in order to ''finish the oromo liberation army,'' and other things that abiy may not be ABLE or WILLING to do.

Day 5 of protests

How come Abye killed innocent Oromo protestors and imprisoned their politicians who event were not extreme yet allow Amhara to protest like this.

Its AmharaPride.