Amhara come out in protests against Abye

@xabashi come here we wanna hear your opinion sis

Amhara have miscalculated alot and have shown their true colors.
They decided to go ahead and try to ethnic cleanse oromos in Wollo only for them to meet resistance and the situation èscalate out of hand.
As for Abye , Amhara can do nothing but cry like women.

Concerning the current demonstrations in Amhara region against PP and PM Abiy, yes the people are angry by the news of innocent Amharas being killed and they have every right to take both the local and the federal government to task. Fortunately, all these huge demonstrations in many Amhara cities and towns were all peaceful without any human or property damage. As long as they keep it that way, they have every right to demonstrate peacefully.

The demonstration is triggered by the recent killings (I think some 12 people and many displaced) in Amhara region of northern Shewa by allegedly OLF fighters. The demonstrators of course are not buying this BS and rightly blame the government.

My take is that there are groups inside PP Amhara and PP Oromia that are trying to bring PM Abiy down before the coming election or at least to force a transitional government. I can't imagine some OLF fighters killing and displacing innocent Amharas inside Amhara region without the cooperation and active support of Amhara security and Amhara Liyu. That is simply a joke.

The deaths of even few Amharas get huge media attention in Ethiopia because of the bias media we have and those groups who are benefiting from this kind of news are the Oromo extremists and the likes of Amhara nationalists NAMA/ABN parties. It looks to me some PP Amhara are working with NAMA to get some Amharas being killed knowing very well NAMA will be the political winner as we are now seeing. Remember we have an election in just 2 months and the only card ethnic based parties offer is whining about some dead people and nothing else.

PM Abiy's must clean his PP Amhara and PP Oromo tribalists if he wants to survive otherwise they will surely bring him down. Because of this incident, i.e. the killing of Amharas in Amhara region, PP will lose huge votes in Amhara to NAMA but still can win in my view but most likely will lose Addis Ababa city completely. I see now no chance for PP to stay in power in Addis Ababa city administration.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oromo Extremists" vs "Amhara Nationalists"

:ftw9nwa:
What did I tell you just look at how dillusional and biased her fake news is.

PP will win Addis Ababa with or without Amhara support or vote,no Amhara extremists will be allowed to ran addis Ababa constituencies.

Do you think Abye begged TPLF? amhara are trying to bite what they cant chew.

Clearly NAMA is playing with fire. It's leaders will soon end up in jail just like the other extremists. NAMA is fanning the flame and taking the issue out of proportion. Hopefully they will pay for this soon. Even if it is hard to predict an election I'm more than certain that PP will not win Addis Ababa city. Ezama will most likely win Addis.

One thing is for sure there is absolutely zero chance of rigging elections in Addis Ababa and if a party wins, that party must get the votes and I'm not sure if PP can do it even though it has filled the candidates list with successful and well known Addis Ababan entrepreneurs and academicians. I could count only 1 or 2 candidates with only bachelor's degree and the rest either holding a masters degree or PhD. Let's see who will win Addis in 2 months.

I think Ezema is not yet fit to run the country. I'm all fine if they win in Addis and few other cities but not the federal government. I see no opposition party that is fit enough to run the country. So PP and PM Abiy has no choice but continue to rule the country for the next 5 years. Ezema could win Addis and few other cities and may be few zones like Gurage zone in Southern kilil. That is it. They will have 5 years to show what they got.

Trending