Americans soo gala I have question

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
In America they have this system where they give students scholarship for performance in athletics and sports in high school markaa why are Somali kids out there still skinny and shit I don't understand. Shouldn't they be gunning for these scholarships with their calool kuus iyo dabo macaan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Not athletically inclined. If they were not a good fit for slavery, they wont fit for athletics

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Not athletically inclined. If they were not a good fit for slavery, they wont fit for athletics
Are you telling me Somalis were rejected as slaves?

I can imagine Oday Jimcaale refusing to be in the same chain as Oday Muse because they’re not the same qabiil. :lol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you telling me Somalis were rejected as slaves?

I can imagine Oday Jimcaale refusing to be in the same chain as Oday Muse because they’re not the same qabiil. :lol:

Yes. The Arab merchants looked at Somalis and said, nope, these skinny people will die in the field within 3 hours, and we will have lost on our investments. But i am sure the thought of stealing our xalimos for Ottoman concubine services did cross their mind, but as u say, Thank God our farahs are martyr honor killing. They are very possessive of our reproductive organs

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Nonsense wallahi as long as passion is there an motivation anything is possible right training and supplements and diet can change any cunug

It's Somali community and culture that keep one weak wallahi make Cadaan parents raise a Somali boy and he will grow up more healthier and more passionate
We def need more passion and family legacy transmitted to the kids instead of barely talking to them and just feeding them pasta

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There are scholarships for everything even for people who write with their left hand, not just athletic ones. I got bill and malinda gates scholarship in high school :)

Trending