Americans are dumb

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Serena Jameka Williams is an American professional tennis player. She has won 23 Grand Slam singles titles, the second-most of all time behind Margaret Court.

And which country is Margaret Court from?

What a self own lol.

Last edited:
And which country is Margaret Court from?

What a self own lol.

Dumbass, an old habar in the 1960s is not something to brag about. It shows you useless Aussie fockers have been deprived off any Tennis championship ever since Serena Williams walked on earth. Focking dumb c*nt.

Again an Aussie has the audacity to call names on Americans. The whole Aussie country is a dumpster for Americans and UK, including nuclear waste.

"The storage and disposal of used nuclear fuel from other countries is likely to deliver substantial economic benefits for South Australia, a royal commission into the nuclear fuel cycle has found.

On Monday, the South Australian royal commission released its tentative findings, which backed nuclear fuel storage and left the door open to further uranium mining and processing but came down against the use of nuclear power for electricity generatio
n."

A useless, banana republic (Australia) wants the rest of the world to place their nuclear waste on their soil. Yet, we have this dumb and big-mouthed @Periplus kid and chatting shit on America almost on daily basis. Let me know when American, British, and others' nuclear waste kills you and your family, a-hole.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Dumbass, an old habar in the 1960s is not something to brag about. It shows you useless Aussie fockers have been deprived off any Tennis championship ever since Serena Williams walked on earth. Focking dumb c*nt.

Again an Aussie has the audacity to call names on Americans. The whole Aussie country is a dumpster for Americans and UK, including nuclear waste.

The number one ranked female tennis player atm is an Australian.

Meanwhile there are no American tennis players in the top ten rankings for men and women.

Stop self-owning yourself.

:mjlol:

The number one ranked female tennis player atm is an Australian.

Meanwhile there are no American tennis players in the top ten rankings for men and women.

Stop self-owning yourself.

:mjlol:

1 Serena Williams

Serena Williams

Famous As: Tennis player
Birthdate: September 26, 1981
Sun Sign: Libra
Birthplace: Saginaw, Michigan, United States
With 39 Grand Slam titles and four Olympic gold medals, Serena Williams is clearly amongst the greatest female tennis players in the history. ..........She has bagged the top spot in WTA’s world ranking numerous times.

2 Venus Williams

Venus Williams

Birthdate: June 17, 1980
Sun Sign: Gemini
Birthplace: Lynwood, California, United States
Regarded as one of the greatest women's tennis players of all time, Venus Williams is credited with introducing never seen before power and athleticism to women's tennis along with her sister Serena. She is also credited with changing the long-standing practice of paying male tennis players more than their female counterparts as she won the fight for equal prize money.

3 Andre Agassi

Andre Agassi

Famous As: Tennis Player
Birthdate: April 29, 1970
Sun Sign: Taurus
Birthplace: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Nicknamed “The Punisher,” former world number 1 tennis player Andre Agassi is an eight-time Grand Slam-winner and an Olympic gold medalist. He is the only male with a "Career Super Slam.” He is married to Steffi Graf. He now donates generously for children’s causes, through the Andre Agassi Charitable Foundation.

4 Pete Sampras

Pete Sampras

Birthdate: August 12, 1971
Sun Sign: Leo
Birthplace: Potomac, Maryland, United States
Former professional tennis player, Pete Sampras, became the winner of 14 Grand Slam singles titles during his career. He was ranked world No. 1 in 1993 and held the record for 286 weeks. Nicknamed “Pistol Pete,” the player was inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame in 2007.

The list is long.

We dominated for over 50 years, beesh.

A useless continent that relies on America for its defense and its leadership. Notwithstanding Russia and Germany, the rest of Europe is an island of homos and pedophiles. About 50% of the men in UK have been reported to be pedophiles.

It was reported if you have a surgery in EU, the next thing you know is you're missing organs. A group of people who carry out organ-harvesting on poor immigrants, especially Somalis.

Entire Europe is a "relieving" spot for American soldiers - a useless continent!
wow the American ignorance right there, from ignorance and then looking for reasons to justify your ignorance, typical American

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

1 Serena Williams

Serena Williams

Birthdate: September 26, 1981
Sun Sign: Libra
Birthplace: Saginaw, Michigan, United States
With 39 Grand Slam titles and four Olympic gold medals, Serena Williams is clearly amongst the greatest female tennis players in the history. ..........She has bagged the top spot in WTA’s world ranking numerous times.

2 Venus Williams

Venus Williams

Birthdate: June 17, 1980
Sun Sign: Gemini
Birthplace: Lynwood, California, United States
Regarded as one of the greatest women's tennis players of all time, Venus Williams is credited with introducing never seen before power and athleticism to women's tennis along with her sister Serena. She is also credited with changing the long-standing practice of paying male tennis players more than their female counterparts as she won the fight for equal prize money.

3 Andre Agassi

Andre Agassi

Famous As: Tennis Player
Birthdate: April 29, 1970
Sun Sign: Taurus
Birthplace: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Nicknamed “The Punisher,” former world number 1 tennis player Andre Agassi is an eight-time Grand Slam-winner and an Olympic gold medalist. He is the only male with a "Career Super Slam.” He is married to Steffi Graf. He now donates generously for children’s causes, through the Andre Agassi Charitable Foundation.

4 Pete Sampras

Pete Sampras

Birthdate: August 12, 1971
Sun Sign: Leo
Birthplace: Potomac, Maryland, United States
Former professional tennis player, Pete Sampras, became the winner of 14 Grand Slam singles titles during his career. He was ranked world No. 1 in 1993 and held the record for 286 weeks. Nicknamed “Pistol Pete,” the player was inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame in 2007.

The list is long.

We dominated for over 50 years, beesh.

Are any of them the best ever in the sport?

Is any American the best in tennis or even in the top 10 at the moment.

No, they’re not.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I loved AP euro you're just filtered
Should’ve taken world, I regret it
:liberaltears:
ny friends were learning about Songhai and Mali empires while I was learning about Napoleon ans King Edward II and their khaniis asses.

theres one story about a muslim caliph in Cordoba that europeans claimed was khaniis, but muslims rejected that. Al hakeem 2. Any thoughts????

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
The world revolves around America not the other way around. I realized how big the power imbalance actually was when I visited relatives in the states and realized they didn't know shit about Europe but I knew everything about their states and politics.

I didn't feel smart, I felt like a fan getting aired by a celebrity

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Australians are langaabs. Notice how Australians talk about the US 24/7, but Americans don’t give af about their irrelevant country.

Waryaa @Periplus go back into lockdown
:kanyehmm:

That’s cause Americans barely know where the United States is on a world map let alone any other nation.

Go get shot at a gas station for a food stamp.

That’s cause Americans barely know where the United States is on a world map let alone any other nation.

Go get shot at a gas station for a food stamp.
The top university in my state (Missouri) is higher ranked than the top university on your entire continent :icon lol:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The top university in my state (Missouri) is higher ranked than the top university on your entire continent :icon lol:

Nah, the Australian National University is ranked 27th in the world.

Regardless, all our universities are government owned and cost less than 4K USD a year. We even get interest free loans that we pay back after earning 70K a year.

Trending