Americans are dumb

Keo

VIP
Not gonna lie even I would get some of them wrong. Especially those small ones in Central Europe / Eastern Europe. I would probably get more right in Africa, Asia and in the Middle East.

Based

VIP
Still the richest and most greatest country on Earth. You can have your "I know where Switzerland is located" but to be quite Frank they do not care at all
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Americans are dumb, I can fill that map better how so you mistake Bulgaria for India LOL

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The rate of Europeans that can locate Somalia and Israel on a map is roughly the same.

Are we really that well known over there??

First, Americans have everything they need in their country. Second, geography isn't a required course in middle and high school. So not sure how anyone expects them to know different countries. There is nothing dumb about not knowing other countries if you have no need to know anything about them.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
First, Americans have everything they need in their country. Second, geography isn't a required course in middle and high school. So not sure how anyone expects them to know different countries. There is nothing dumb about not knowing other countries if you have no need to know anything about them.
I do think this stuff is a little overrated, honestly. Most people are too busy with their path in life. School -> Higher education (maybe) -> Work. That takes up anything from 5-10 hours or more of everyone's time from the time they're 5 years old. When they're free and not doing homework (even working adults take work home to some extent) they just want to unwind, sleep and spend whatever energy they have on family and friends.

It doesn't do anything for them within that simple framework to know where Belgium is. Sure, it would benefit people if they were more well-read and knowledgeable in general. Maybe they'd finally wisen up to all these slimy politicians and their tactics, for instance, but, for the most part it doesn't do anything to know this stuff and sorry to say but:

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Still the richest and most greatest country on Earth. You can have your "I know where Switzerland is located" but to be quite Frank they do not care at all
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Please refrain from kissing ass so much, the American s*men and sh!t stains all over your refugee face are showing.

Based

VIP
Please refrain from kissing ass so much, the American s*men and sh!t stains all over your refugee face are showing.
Im not a refugee and I'm not kissing ass. I don't even live in America but still I know it is the greatest in the world. George Bush and trump they both told me. Washington DC Iyo New York and you want to tell me they are not the best

not good answer, i know the location of many US states while living in scandinavia

not good answer, i know the location of many US states while living in scandinavia

And how is what you know applicable to others? Perhaps planning a tahriib is why you know all of those states. Or being an oldie who went to school in Somalia or Kenya where geography is thought in middle or high school is the reason why you knew it. Another third reason: America's movies. Fourth reason: NBA.

In either situation, there was a need on your part to know those states. But the Americans, who were born and raised in the US, don't have that need. They get everything here. Therefore, knowing other countries isn't incumbent upon them. Remember, even their football is different. They call your football soccer, and their football is your rugby. It is a whole different mindset!

:kanyeshrug::yacadiim:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
It's only to get worse.

I think the world will balkanize in the future, more smaller countries, and more powerful regional organizations.

Needing to know every country isn't all that important.

Trending